James Phelps and Oliver Phelps Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

James Phelps and Oliver Phelps Success

Post by swiftndbieber »

Hi my little sister Caitlin who is 9 has been doing work on Harry Potter in school and she asked me whether I could try and get her some autographs, I said I would try but its hard to get them from Harry Potter as its such a popular film but she was delighted when she got her first autograph yesterday :)

Sent: 29/01/11
Recieved: 13/05/11

Auto:

evnelope:

Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
admin
Site Admin

Re: James Phelps and Oliver Phelps Success

Post by admin »

Hi swiftndbieber :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

Did you use this address please?:

James Phelps and Oliver Phelps
JOP Project
PO Box 9765
Sutton Coldfield B75 5XB
UK

{star} James Phelps on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

{star} Oliver Phelps on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

Did you send the photo?
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

Sam hall wrote:Did you send the photo?
yeah
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

swiftndbieber wrote:
yeah
I am worried to send them a dark photo because i dont know if they will have a silver pen, i know they did for you but it still concerns me :/
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

Sam hall wrote:
swiftndbieber wrote:
yeah
I am worried to send them a dark photo because i dont know if they will have a silver pen, i know they did for you but it still concerns me :/
yeah i've made that mistake before with nicole anderson it didnt occur to me that black pen wouldnt show up very well but luckily i sent a few pictures, you could always send a few pics or send a silver marker with your request
Collections:

goldengirl68
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldengirl68 »

you are so lucky! I've wanted to send them a letter for a while now. I love the picture that you sent them, did you get it online?
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

2 questions:

1 - What address did you use?

2 - Where did you get this picture?
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
spark deLite
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spark deLite »

It's nice of you to help your little sister. Great success!
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

goldengirl68 wrote:you are so lucky! I've wanted to send them a letter for a while now. I love the picture that you sent them, did you get it online?
yeah i found it on google then printed it :)
Collections: