Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Post by autocollectorofoz »

kimmylee wrote:I've looked at the Colin Farrell examples- even both the IP are totally different from each other. So he may be someone who signs differently, it's quite possible. SHorthand when he's rushed (IP) or longhand when not (TTM).

Colin Farrell's TTM are SEC, there will always be a difference between IP & TTM due to being rushed but there will always be characteristics of the signture that are the same.

A good example is Nicole Kidman, her pre prints or her rare TTM successes she signs he full name. Most of the times her IP is either a Nicole K or just NK BUT the N & other letters match the neater preprints & TTM.

Also this list is not just my opinion, it is a list compiled from all the threads on here with all posters information. One poster got to meet Colin Farrell personally due to a friend of his working with him or something like that. He got him to sign some things for him, just him where Colin was not rushed & had all the time in the world & those signatures matched the IP examples I provided & were nothing like his TTM.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sawfan93 wrote:My Bradley Cooper success was postmarked from California

Yes but unfortunately if it looks exactly like all the other TTM successes it is a SEC - sorry.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

capmonte wrote:Bill Cosby needs to be added to the list; if you send a photo, you get an authentic signature, but if you don't send anything with your request, you get a sec-signed photo.
Thank you for that info & it has been added to the list stating just that!
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

autocollectorofoz wrote: there will always be a difference between IP & TTM due to being rushed but there will always be characteristics of the signture that are the same.
Yes I do know that and said so in my post.

Well i'm sorry but I see few if any similarities in the 2 IP examples. The shapes and lines are different. In fact, I have never seen 2 confirmed IP's autos from the same actor look so different. I'm not expecting an exact match but they are nothing alike IMO. The left example is quite jagged, while the right is very curved, fluid and longer than the left.

That doesn't make the TTM genuine by any means, I was just trying to point out the huge variations in the IP signature. I am going by 2 examples you yourself provided. There may well be a match to another IP you have seen, but the 2 you provided are very different from each other. Thus there is a tiny chance of a few TTM genuine signatures, since he signs so differently IP, it makes sense this may cross over into TTM.

Just my 2 cents ;-)
NO LONGER ACTIVE
shuffles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shuffles »

Hi

Just wondering, are Ian Somerhalder's TTM authentic?, i saw a in person autograph and it looks like really like the successes on here but i just wanted to make sure :D
Favourite Autograph: Mila Kunis

Autograph Successes:Brandon Flowers (lead singer of the Killers) IP, Mila Kunis!!, Blake Lewis, Robert Muchamore, Cast of Coronation Street, Mark Salling, One Tree Hill Cast (when Chad and Hilarie were still in)

Most Wanted: Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Adam Brody, Megan Fox, Dominic Monaghan, Bradley Cooper, Chace Crawford, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Rachel Bilson, Ben Mckenzie, Mischa Barton, Ian Somerhalder
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Dolph L.....sec or real TTM ?
wereout4050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wereout4050 »

One person's signature whom I've often wondered about is Dick Van Dyke. His TTMs look different than his IPs. The IPs looked more squished whereas the TTMs look less squished and smooth (almost like a woman signed them). No one has ever seemed to question his TTM before, so I don't know if his is likely secretarial or he just signs more slowly TTM and his TTMs are different because of that.

~ Juli
My Walt Disney Autograph
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

miley doesnt sign secs :/ she send pp or authentics never au or fakes
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

I've heard that ALL Esther Williams TTM are sec
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

vivalakayla wrote:Okay, and I just printed out pictures of Bradley Cooper because they were about 4-5 recent successes of him. How come no one replied to those posts and voiced their concerns that it was secretarial?
Because there are idiots on this forum that argue with them claiming that they are real. When you have people attacking you for stating your opinion or you see others being attacked it makes you less likely to want to comment. Not surprised reading this post. :roll: