Baseball help!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
yo6118
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Baseball help!

Post by yo6118 »

I got a Rawlings baseball and want to get it signed, but I don't know what to send it in. I got a small box and a bubble wrap envelope, but I want it to be a low cost. Anyhelp would be appreciated!!!
GO SHARKS!!!

NHL autos received (not all TTM): Jeremy Roenick, 2x Dan Boyle, 2x Joe Pavelski, Wayne Gretzky, Claude Giroux, Daniel Briere, Rich Peverly, Martin St. Louis, Ryan Clowe, Mats Sundin, Alexei Ponikarovsky, Blake Wheeler, Henrik Sedin, Mason Raymond, Steve Mason, Rick Nash, Jonas Hiller, 2x Teemu Selanne, Marc-Edouard Vlasic.
packrat

Re: Baseball help!

Post by packrat »

Before you get the ball signed, look on the ball opposite the logo and see if the word "China" is stamped on it. If it is, don't use it to obtain an autograph. If it is either an official MLB ball or a replica MLB ball made by Rawlings, then you should be fine.

As to who you should send it to, only you know who you want to get on it. Check out the threads to see if that particular player signs TTM, as well as checking out some sports TTM sites. There's tons of information out there but you have to find it. It gets easier with practice.