Cory Monteith Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kprieboy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cory Monteith Success

Post by kprieboy »

Gertyke wrote:Just send you a pm back :)
Thank you!!!!! ;)
Favorite Autographs Collected so far: Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Senator Jim DeMint, Senator Scott Brown, President Jimmy Carter, President George H. W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, Casper Weinberger

Most Wanted: Ms. Lea Michele :) <3
iloveglee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iloveglee »

Hi
I was wondering if I can PM you about getting the email addresses you used to get Glee autographs? Thanks:)
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

OMG! Yet another example of the horrible greed and low ethics that some so called autographers on this website have. :roll:

Funny thing about it is every single success this sour puss said they received they had to have used the TTM addresses that other members posted. I can understand not posting them on the forum but not even answering PMs. :shock:

Highly doubt these Glee actors would be overwhelmed with emails anyway. I personally absolutely hate the show and am surprised it has lasted this long on tv.

People like this though make others on this forum become greedy as well figuring if they won't share why should they share with that person and soon enough you won't have anyone sharing mail addresses when the Admin requests them to be put up and this website will die like so many others have. Don't even think anyone knows there is a Email section under every celebrity section on this website. Just seems to be an unwritten rule created by the greedy to not share email addresses. :?
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

joe316
What the F is your problem dude?, every post i've seen of yours, you are ripping on someone, it's rediculous & childish, you force your opinion on people who don't want it & if they don't agree with you, you insult them, i hate Glee just as much as the next person, but it is a fact that the email would get spammed & you can't deny how popular the show is, this post has 2,700 views, it would also be spammed by people looking for a free autograph to sell(more than likely someone like you), why are you even on this site if all you are gonna do is criticise & complain? if you don't like it then get out & don't post, simple as that, when i get a success via email or home, i never post them out of RESPECT to that celebrity, not because i'm greedy, like i said, if you don't like/agree with the rules or someone's choice, don't post.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

If I pm you would you be able to confirm it for me because I found a couple but I don't know which one is the right one? just let me know if your still willing to confirm email address
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

gabrielfnts2 wrote:If I pm you would you be able to confirm it for me because I found a couple but I don't know which one is the right one? just let me know if your still willing to confirm email address
Probably not because they would figure you are undeserving and would spam it for a free autograph. People on here are protecting these Glee autographs hoping that they become valuable and the less people that get them the more they will help with their college fund. I see people on here making $20-$30 off their free photographs in the selling section and yet they all claim they aren't in it for that. :roll:
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

why the heck are you all posting on an old topic anyway?
And joe316 like said before in the post, if you've bothered to read everything before bashing! I always help people out if they ask
They send me the email they found, and I say, yes thats the one I used, or no sorry that one I didn't use
Glee is massive at the moment, HUGELY popular, so yes the email will be spammed if posted!
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry