Cory Monteith Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
martinmich
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cory Monteith Success

Post by martinmich »

congratulations,

waiting on all the other cast now to complete collection as had cory, lea, naya and mark to date
Favourite -

TV - Lea Michele (email), Cory Monyeith (email), Naya Rivera, Nina Dobrev, Mathew Morrison (email), Jane Lynch (email), True Blood cast,

FILM - Henry Cavill, Chris Hemsworths (VV), Luke Evans, Bradley Cooper, Kate Beckinsale, Harry Potter cast, Twilight cast,

Sport - David Coulthanrd MBE, Mark Webber, Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton MBE, Jenson Button MBE, Adrian Sutil, Paul Di Resta, Jamie Algersuari, Sebastien Buemi, Kimi Raikkonen, Romain Grosjean, Bruno Senna, Pastor Maldeonado, Heikki Kovalainen, Vitaly Petrov,

website - http://www.facebook.com/martin.autograph
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

LOSTCrumpus wrote:AWESOME picture! But isn't this a bit of a pointless feedback if you're not sharing the email for other fans to use and contact? :(
People use home addresses on this site, and post feedback about it without sharing the address...
why should emails be any different, it's a success
don't flame because you can't find the email yourself... If you had found it or got it frome someone, and got a success you would share too...
martinmich wrote:congratulations,

waiting on all the other cast now to complete collection as had cory, lea, naya and mark to date
How did you get Lea? :)
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
AlliHeathe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlliHeathe »

How did someone get Naya? And can you pleaseee share it with me? I waited outside for an autograph yesterday at Glee Live for 4 hours (came two hours early and stayed two hours after) and I just spent most of today looking for the email to no success. I've been around this forum for over six years, and I posted many successes in the past. It would really mean the world to me!
Total Real, Quality Autographs: 218 (+ unknowns from when I was 13/14/15 & wrote letters)
Celebrities Met In Person: 160 (+ 34 saw close up but no autograph or picture)
Chace Crawford (Avatar), Justin Timberlake (Signature), Matthew McConaughey,
Miley Cyrus, Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Ricky Martin
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Naya is easy :) I have her too :)
I send her 2 photo's, a SAE, an index card and a LOR to this address:
Naya Rivera
Lexicon Public Relations
1901 Avenue Of The Stars
2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA

And I received my pictures signed :) took about 2 months :D

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
AlliHeathe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlliHeathe »

^thanks!
Total Real, Quality Autographs: 218 (+ unknowns from when I was 13/14/15 & wrote letters)
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

You're welcome! :)

To everyone else thats been interrogating me through private message post something here first, then I'll MAYBE answer your messages... When I first posted this success there were less people messaging me for this email... thats been more than a month ago now...
If you want me to confirm an email for you ask here first... my message box keeps filling up and filling up

oh and from now on, I won't react to any one that just states an email and a question mark... its rude in my opinion if you don't even ask if I want to confirm the email

Lizz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lizz »

I understand Gertyke but can you tell me one thing: did you get any reply after sending this e-mail?
Favourite successes: Darren Criss, Harry Shum jr, Daniel Radcliffe, Pedro Almodovar.
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Yes I got a reply :)

AlliHeathe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlliHeathe »

Can you PLEASE answer my message - I'm not sure what I have is a correct email...
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Well did you ask if I wanted to confirm the addresses? No you just send them to me...
And I don't reply to those messages anymore... nothing personal but I got to many like thos

But for people that find email addresses just TRY them! If they don't work, they don't but before asking every one if thats the one, you'll maybe get a reply and find out for yourself that its the one ! (if you get what I mean...)

I didn't get a reply when I send the email the first time... But When I send my email the second time I got a reply instantly...Send a reading confirmation with it and you'll know that your email was read...

I'm still getting messages begging me for the address.... STOP PLEASE! I'm NOT replying to them any longer, I'm NOT giving out the email address even if you promise not to give it out, because that is exactly what everyone else promises...