Robin Williams Success!(:

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
GenesisPeaceGirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robin Williams Success!(:

Post by GenesisPeaceGirl »

Well, IM A HUGE FAN OF ROBIN WILLIAMS! AND HAVE AN SUCCESS FROM HIM ITS AMAZING! this is my Second Success (My First One Was Yoko Ono) Im so exited! :) Thank You Fanmail.biz!

I used this address...

Robin Williams
1 Blackfield Dr.
Suite 409
Belvedere-Tiburon, CA 94920
USA

By genesispeace at 2011-05-08
lisa.gallagher2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams Success!(:

Post by lisa.gallagher2 »

Congrats! When/What did you send him, if I may ask?
Autographs:
IP: Pauly Shore (2x), Eli Roth, Michael Showalter, Gilbert Gottfried, Darren Lynn Bousman, Terrance Zdunich, Johnny Knoxville, Jessica Simpson, Matt Hoffman
TTM: John Travolta, Colin Farrell, Nick Santora, Josh Malina
GenesisPeaceGirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

lisa.gallagher2 wrote:Congrats! When/What did you send him, if I may ask?
I sent the letter in January (not remember the day)
and recieved the reply in may 4... hahaha and i just send him a letter jeje (i didnt have internet until now so i posted this few days later xD) and THANK UUU!!!!
Last edited by GenesisPeaceGirl on Mon May 09, 2011 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Do you want opinions on Authenticity? Because he's in New York at the moment with his play and had been for several weeks now. :roll:

RYAN J. 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

RYAN J. wrote:Do you want opinions on Authenticity? Because he's in New York at the moment with his play and had been for several weeks now. :roll:
Ryan if this were real, you wouldn't have said that right?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
nsylvia25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nsylvia25 »

Hi, I actually got a photo back signed from him and I used the same address but my letter was postmarked NYC so its possible that he is signing the photos. :)
Cavillio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cavillio »

Congrats! I'm a huge fan of his too.
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

This is not authentic.
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

Awesome! I think it looks very real. Please guys just leave them alone. As long as their happy with their success, that's all that matters.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
GenesisPeaceGirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Usher wrote:This is not authentic.
ohhh
Last edited by GenesisPeaceGirl on Mon May 09, 2011 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.