Betty White IP - Book Signing

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
JamesG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Betty White IP - Book Signing

Post by JamesG »

Betty White Book Signing for If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't)
Thursday - May 6, 2011
Barnes and Noble at 5th Avenue, NYC 10017
12:30pm

Last edited by JamesG on Thu May 19, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Betty White IP - Book Signing

Post by dancingirl1 »

So adorable. Congrats.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Very cool! Dead on to her TTM Signatures. ;-)

RYAN J. 8)
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Thanks for sharring. Matches her ttm perfectly. I am a big golden girls fan. :-) She seems lovely.
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
taylorr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by taylorr »

Cool success! I was going to go to the one in IL but didn't get a chance to make it. Were you able to get a photo with her?
JamesG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamesG »

taylorr wrote:Cool success! I was going to go to the one in IL but didn't get a chance to make it. Were you able to get a photo with her?
Book store did not allow photos to be taken with her, only of her.