using your power for good

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Okapiajohnstoni
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

using your power for good

Post by Okapiajohnstoni »

I have always been a Jack Black fan, but my 7-year old thinks that he hung the moon! If JB says it, then it is so. Also, my little guy is autistic and has a disorder called PICA, causing him to eat inedible objects (you can imagine the issues.) So, here's what I need -- JB needs to send a video mail telling my guy that it is UNCOOL to eat things that are not food. And then, problem solved. how hard can this be?
RYAN J.

Re: using your power for good

Post by RYAN J. »

Sounds like a great idea, however, I highly doubt he'd be able to do it. You could try contacting his management and asking them about it. Here's the address.

Jack Black
Electric Dynamite Productions
Grant Tani Barash & Altman, LLC
9100 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 1000
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

RYAN J. 8)
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: using your power for good

Post by osiris »

Okapiajohnstoni wrote:I have always been a Jack Black fan, but my 7-year old thinks that he hung the moon! If JB says it, then it is so. Also, my little guy is autistic and has a disorder called PICA, causing him to eat inedible objects (you can imagine the issues.) So, here's what I need -- JB needs to send a video mail telling my guy that it is UNCOOL to eat things that are not food. And then, problem solved. how hard can this be?
Erm. I hate to say this but I dont think that'll cure your sons PICA. It's usually compulsive behaviour.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.