Shaquille O'neal IP success!!!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
simsmeboy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Shaquille O'neal IP success!!!!!

Post by simsmeboy »

On March/19/11 I traveld to New Orleans to see the Hornets play my favorite team The Boston Celtics, I got there Early For autographs and during shooting practious the injured Shaq was siting on the bench watching Delonte westand Von Wafer shoot untill he had to go in the locker room befour the game started and on his way in he stoped to sign a few autos I was luckey enought to get him to sign a 2009 topps card in silver marker. AMAZING auto probly one of my best so far THANKS Shaq
sorey this is old sucess but i just joined!!

PS I also got Delonte and Von.
Last edited by simsmeboy on Wed May 04, 2011 12:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fav Inperson's- Shaquille O'neal and Ozzie Smith
Fav ttm's- Joey Votto and Bear Grylls
Most wanted- Derrek Lee and Wiz Khalifa
Frendliest Inperson- Delonte West
Fastest ttm- Orlando Hudson 7 Days!
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shaquille O'neal IP success!!!!!

Post by chriscollector »

This is a very important autograph to this board and the TTM collectors. Can you please post pictures of the Shaq. Even if you have to use a cell phone, but a digital camera is just as good if not better than a scanner. It would be a great help to see if his current auto is similar to what has been coming back TTM
simsmeboy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by simsmeboy »

ok will post picture ASAP
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Cant wait to see a photo of it.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
simsmeboy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by simsmeboy »

there you go its a little blury but its good!
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

Thanks! It dosen't even come close to the TTM stuff. I realize a card is smaller and IP is rushed, but there is little to no similarity. Oh well. Hopefully some day Shaq will sign authenticly TTM.
belcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by belcher »

chriscollector wrote:Thanks! It dosen't even come close to the TTM stuff. I realize a card is smaller and IP is rushed, but there is little to no similarity. Oh well. Hopefully some day Shaq will sign authenticly TTM.
i think thats shaq's ttm stuff is real. if you look at non rushed ap examples + his upperdeck certs they are the same a his ttm. plus the handwritting on the numbers matches up with his ttm