where did all the old feedback go?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
jgrinnell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

where did all the old feedback go?

Post by jgrinnell »

Hi just wondering where all the old feedback went! There were some really good ones I have saved but I went to look for them today because I was going to send out a ttm to the celebrity and it said "the requested topic does not exist". just wondering what that was all about. If anyone knows help me out!
Bigautographhound

Re: where did all the old feedback go?

Post by Bigautographhound »

I'm having that same issue too. Also getting no responses from administration to my address ? Plus general question on how to send items
Lauren81492
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lauren81492 »

I don't know, I'm confused. The stickies are gone too, as well as some forums like Via-Venue Feedback and Collecting Help. I can still access them through my posting history, but they're gone from the main page. Weird. I guess it'll get sorted out at some point, though.
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebfan2709 »

Same with me. I sent a PM to admin earlier today about this unfortunate incident and he said that they are working on it and apologized for the inconvenience.
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by verkoka »

jgrinnell wrote:Hi just wondering where all the old feedback went! There were some really good ones I have saved but I went to look for them today because I was going to send out a ttm to the celebrity and it said "the requested topic does not exist". just wondering what that was all about. If anyone knows help me out!

yeah, i had the same problem... even opened a topic too... i was searching for Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Channing Tatum's successes to send him and now *PUF*... --'

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=217158&p=933032#p933032

some guys say that this is shutting out...
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

That's very strange-the collecting help board was just here this morning! That board is so important! Now where will be post if we need help with a question regarding the hobby? This forum seems to be going downhill.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

I've PM'ed admin to offer my help, but I'm not sure what'll happen. :?
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

It seems there was a restructuring error with Collecting Help. It's been put as a subform by mistake. We'll get that sorted.

As for VV... I'm not sure. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

I can still access everything by going to the bottom of a post and "jumping" to the forum I want.

BossC
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Ah, I wondered how my post total has decreased quite a lot.. this must be the reason. 8)