Via Venue Question

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

Have you got an address for him as I would love his autograph.
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

Yeah man I sent it today! I got another e-mail from the venue, they said that they will deffos pass my letter on to him. You can write to him at:

Snoop Dogg
c/o Talentworks
3500 West Olive Avenue, #1400
Burbank
CA 91505
USA

or if ya want you can write to him at one of the venues he'll be in on his tour. But you would have to post it quick, because you could probs just make one of the English dates. The Scottish one is the last I think, and I come from Scotland so it's easier and quicker. SO send the letter to the venue closest to you that he will be in if you wanna do it that way. Or if you wanna wait a bit, go with the address above ^^^ :D
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

Good luck! I hope you receive a reply!!
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah thanx! I've been a fan of his for YEARS and I recently wanted to right to him, heard he was doing a tour, and I thought I would give it a go. If I get no luck I'll try his record label or something like that. Now all I can do is wait, which is bad for me cause I am so impatient.
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

I just sent a letter today for the Manchester Apollo gig. Hopefully they will pass it on to him as I wrote on the bottom of the envelope that he was coming on the 14th and to pass it on to him. Just have to wait and see.
Alan
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

He plays Glasgow on the 13th, one of my friends birthdays :D I hope loads of people doesn't write to him because they won't sign them all, hopefully I'm the only one from Scotland sending one to Glasgow. If I'm not, if he is signing any mines hsould get signed since I contacted the venue before sending it. I really want his autograph!!!
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

you will have to let me know if you get a reply
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nothing yet :( But hopefully I will, if I don't get anything tomorrow I'll e-mail the woman who I was e-mailing at the concert hall and ask if he signed it. I hope he did!
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

good ,luck
xxxlove kay xxx
Leigh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Leigh »

misstiffany wrote:It depends on who the artist is.

For example, Linkin Park is really difficult to send through the mail. I tried writing them via venue and didn't receive anything back. I wrote to Elton John and he sent my picture in my SASE back really quickly.

You have to make sure that your letter arrives as close to the venue date. If you send it too early, the venue may throw your letter away.

Good luck!
Same for me with Linkin Park!! Gits haha!