How to post sucesses

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Bigautographhound

How to post sucesses

Post by Bigautographhound »

I need help. I having trouble figuring out how to post my successes I went to my message page composed my message but in the box where is says who to send it to it won't let me write anything in the box recent success would like to share
dueby_boys

Re: How to post sucesses

Post by dueby_boys »

Okay :)

GO HERE: http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewforum.php?f=2
Go Down a Little Bit And Hit: NEW TOPIC
Title Your Post (Celeb's Name And Put Success After It=Like: Justin Bieber Success!)
Upload Photos Using This: http://imageshack.us/

Here is an example:

"Hey everyone, I sent a photo, letter, and a SASE to Justin Bieber on 12-25-11 and got my photo back signed on 4-12-12. I used the site's address for him and he was nice to sign my photo." Something like that so the rest of the forum can get some information abut where u sent, howlong and all that stuff. f ou have any other questons..post them on here! {up}
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

dueby_boys wrote:"Hey everyone, I sent a photo, letter, and a SASE to Justin Bieber on 12-25-11 and got my photo back signed on 4-12-12. I used the site's address for him and he was nice to sign my photo." Something like that so the rest of the forum can get some information abut where u sent, howlong and all that stuff. f ou have any other questons..post them on here! {up}
FYI instead of putting "I used the address off the database" or whatever, it'd actually be more helpful (and correct) if you put the actual address.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

osiris wrote: FYI instead of putting "I used the address off the database" or whatever, it'd actually be more helpful (and correct) if you put the actual address.
Hey Osiris, With all due respect to you because i know your a Mod, however i have been using this site for about 4 years now. So I dont need tips on how to post things. {up} thanks for your help though. {up} Sincerly Dueby.
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

I was posting for the benefit of our new member. It's something I see alot of members do and it irritates me. While we're not usually fussy about it, the rules do state to post the address.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

osiris wrote:I was posting for the benefit of our new member. It's something I see alot of members do and it irritates me. While we're not usually fussy about it, the rules do state to post the address.
To be honest i usually dont unless someone asks me, but I feel that if they are a true fan of that person they should take the 5 seconds and search the name, select the address that i say select (because in most of my posts i will say "i used the main address") and i will let them find the address, since they want the autograph. U know? :D But I do try and remember to say which address i did use. And last if i get asked inthe post what address i used: i will post it as well.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:14 am.