Shaq Success!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
sportsguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Shaq Success!

Post by sportsguy »

I sent shaq 2 cards and sase to home addy on 3/19/11, and received one card back today. But one thing that I can't understand is that my signature leaves out the rounded ">" that has been shown on all other successes on cards from shaq. Any help on authenticity will be welcome; probably not secretarial because i only received one card back, also took longer than most other successes.

here's pic:
http://img685.imageshack.us/i/shaq.jpg/

Thanks!
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shaq Success!

Post by chriscollector »

It's up in the air. Some swear they are fake, others swear they are real. For a guy who sent a PP or nothing for over 15 years, it's strange he would start employing a ghost signer. Being he's been signing IP better than ever, and he was home rehabing for a month (now he's back home after getting hurt 5 minutes into his 1st game back) it's quite possible he is signing.

Another sure fire comment is the sig differences of these TTM and his IP. If anyone has been there IP for Shaq you know it's a mob scene and he just rushes out sig after sig. At home he is seated and taking his time, so it's expected the signatue will be more intricate and overall a better example.

Also he has evolved his autograph constantly. It's not unreasonable to think he just decided to sign like this now. I peraonaly think they could be real. In my eyes it just dosen't make any sense that he would have a ghost signer, especially one who lives at his house.
sportsguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shaq Success!

Post by sportsguy »

yeah, i checked some autographs of his that look different, even some that were his first successes on this site- they look somewhat diff. to the one i received. From what i see, he changes his siggy every other month, unless he has 6 different secretaries that sign.