I need help with email collecting!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mrsrascal777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I need help with email collecting!!

Post by mrsrascal777 »

I need to know some techniques for finding email addresses because I always end up on sites that make you pay to find out a persons email, which I can't do. Is it a personal email I should be looking for? I know a lot of fanmail email addresses don't work because I've tried, many times. I just don't get how people are finding these email addresses. Pardon me if I sound ignorant, but I'm just lost.
Most Wanted (Authentic) - Sylvester Stallone, Nicholas Cage, Janet Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, and Norm MacDonald <3

All Successes - Betty White (personalized/authentic), The GooGoo Dolls (Bought it at their concert, authentic), Margaret Kerry (Tinkerbell [Personalized, in person])
Favorite Success - Betty White

Waiting On - Taylor Swift, Sylvester Stallone, Janet Jackson, Zooey Deschanel(SFM)

I'm a noob.
dueby_boys

Re: I need help with email collecting!!

Post by dueby_boys »

i dont think we are suppose to give out tips....LOL! but the only one i can say is just reaseach...because they are out there. Corbin Blue, Zac Efron, ECT. you just gotta look... {up} good luck.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Sorry, but dueby_boys is right we just can't give out those sort of tips on such a widely used site like this one is. this will only encourage others to abuse them and we've seen it happen way too much already on here. I used to share them freely, but it's just gotten out of hand and too many "other" peope have ruined it for us true collector's who aren't in it for the money or to 'boost' their collection. {down}

So I'm afraid your on your own for this one. Sorry. :(

RYAN J. 8)
jdsnotnice
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jdsnotnice »

I don't understand that 'we don't give tips' crap. That's petty. Realistically you might want to look for the actor/actress/singer/band's management company and email them.

If there's someone you're looking for, I'd be glad to help you out.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Petty or not, It's just the way it is now. If you look back through various topics you'll see posts from members who gave out emails and then got emails back from the celebs asking if they gave it out, due to the increase of mail they started getting. Celebs aren't dumb, they know if their being taken advantage of. {down}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:32 am.