Raquel Welch - post removed

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Raquel Welch - post removed

Post by autocollectorofoz »

I have removed my post. Mainly because I have been told it is no ok to ask for help with authenticity, I have been accused that by asking a question about this autograph I am 'stirring the pot'? & that I have an 'agenda' I have come across several articles and info on some items I have saying they are secretarial. To help me out, I made a post about it hoping others could tell me what they knew.

Why have a forum to ask if items are authentic if people are going to throw abuse and personally attack you? I never said these items were sec, I said I read or was told they were and wanted some help.

I will never ask THIS part of the forum for help again, but I will continue to post my successes.
Last edited by autocollectorofoz on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Raquel Welch now being accused of sending sec

Post by capmonte »

I paid for mine; I would hope it's real!
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doc Holiday »

I find it quite amusing that 1st you attack Autograph World then you continue on with a sec. Raquel Welch supposedly emailed you from someone from your site then you continue on with attacking the isitreal site with a Debbie Reynolds sec. YET on your site you endorse autographczar which anybody that's serious in this hobby knows they've used old over and over again proof photos and have have been busted for doctoring photos and videos hence the No Longer Registered User on Ebay. I'ts obvious to me you have an agenda and have took it to a site knowing there is young collectors here. Personally if members on here believe your dribble there is nothing I can say or do to change their minds and I won't attempt to. Good Luck with your agenda.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Doc Holiday wrote:I find it quite amusing that 1st you attack Autograph World then you continue on with a sec. Raquel Welch supposedly emailed you from someone from your site then you continue on with attacking the isitreal site with a Debbie Reynolds sec. YET on your site you endorse autographczar which anybody that's serious in this hobby knows they've used old over and over again proof photos and have have been busted for doctoring photos and videos hence the No Longer Registered User on Ebay. I'ts obvious to me you have an agenda and have took it to a site knowing there is young collectors here. Personally if members on here believe your dribble there is nothing I can say or do to change their minds and I won't attempt to. Good Luck with your agenda.
first off your post makes no sense at all??? In another area I made a post speaking about a very bad experience I had with autograph world. I simply said that the individual I dealt with was very rude & gave very bad customer service and because of that it would be my first & last time dealing with them. I do not see how sharing an experience I had equals some type if agenda? Secondly I will post whatever I like on my facebook page no one invited you to go there and I don't see how you bringing up things I post about there has to do with anything. In my 28 years of collecting I have purchased very few autographs and the ones I have came from official artists sites. While in NY several years ago I met autographczar and on a few occassions he has helped me out. Once again no agenda as you put it just stating a fact and not stating it on fanmail, but on my personal page. I would like to see proof from you that the seller in question has ever sold a fake autograph and I doubt you know what went on with him and ebay unless you work for ebay.

The whole point of this post was to ask for peoples opinions on Raquels signature, I had no issue with it until someone contacted me via my webpage and left a message saying it was fake. I thought this part of the site was for getting advice on issues like this? I am just asking a question.

Secondly whilst doing research on Raquel I came across the article on Debbie Reynolds, everyone including myself seems to think hers are genuine so again I wanted opinions. I always took is it real as gospel but after the Lynda Carter incident I now have some doubts which I am allowed to have and should not have to explain to you. Every individual is allowed an opinon. I do not see what gives you the right to come into a thread in which I am asking advice and make a personal attack on me and bring up other non related threads and things from my webpage & facebook page. You also do not have your information right as I would like to know where I said Raquel welch contacted me?????

If you have proof or evidence about the autograph in question I would love to see it. Otherwise keep your agenda & insults to yourself. You do not know me or my background/experience.
I have put you on ignore so I do not have to deal with your misinformation, insults & lies.
Last edited by autocollectorofoz on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicksautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicksautographs »

Now? She has used a secretary to sign for years.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

nicksautographs wrote:Now? She has used a secretary to sign for years.

Really Nick, how come she charges TTM then? That fact alone has most people thinking its genuine.
nicksautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Most people are clueless.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

nicksautographs wrote:Most people are clueless.

I honestly did not think someone who charges for their auto would dupe people and send a sec. Not cool at al.
tansk1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tansk1 »

autocollectorofoz wrote:
nicksautographs wrote:Most people are clueless.

I honestly did not think someone who charges for their auto would dupe people and send a sec. Not cool at al.
Technically if they are charging for an authentic autograph and they don't provide one (or have someone else sign it for them) it's illegal. It would be larceny by deception or misapplication of property. Frankly, they would have to be pretty stupid to do that.
nicksautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Raquel Welch - post removed

Tony Curtis did.