Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Author and Cast signed book!! :)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RYAN J.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Author and Cast signed book!! :)

Post by RYAN J. »

HUGE ‘Thank you!’ goes out to my friend Katrina (charliestcloud) for telling me about this! :D Back on Wednesday March 16, 2011 A Barnes and Noble store in New York held a Book Signing with ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’ Author Jeff Kinney and the three main movie stars – Zachary Gordon (Greg), Robert Capron (Rowley) & Devon Bostick (Rodrick) for the release of the next film ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules’!!! :shock:

My friend couldn’t attend but she managed to order herself an autographed copy just by calling the store so I called the store as well, not really expecting them to have any left since I called a couple days later after the signing took place, but to my surprise they did!! :D My copy arrived today and it looks fantastic! ;-) It’s a nice hardback book and Jeff signed a huge autograph on the inside cover and Zach, Robert and Devon signed on the opposite side. 8)

Extremely happy to add this to my collection of Authors and also to get three very cool up and coming Actors who have a promising career ahead of themselves for sure! {up}

Book cover:
Inside Cover:

RYAN J. 8)
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Author and Cast signed book!! :)

Post by vjw0307 »

Thats awesome...great succes Ryan. I was able to get Jeff Kinney's last year.
RYAN J.

Re: Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Author and Cast signed book!! :)

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks!!! I'm so happy with this!! I actually sat down that night and read the entire book! I can't wait to see the movie soon! From the looks of the trailer it's gonna be good! My friend saw it a couple days ago. {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:26 pm.