Japan

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
rachael

Japan

Post by rachael »

I don't know anybody personally out in Japan, but I just wanted to extend my sympathies to anyone on the board who is out there themselves, or has a friend or family member out there.

Thinking of you all. <3
Here is my selling website. Lots of autographs for sale! http://www.rachaelgrant.com/items/
Favourite: Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling, Alan Rickman, River Phoenix, Evangeline Lily
Want: Randy Harrison signed theatre items
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Japan

Post by Icena »

My prayers and thoughts go out to all in Japan at this horrific time.
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucky Lorri »

I know a few people in Japan and right now I can't stop thinking about them, and everyone else who lives there :cry:

My penpal of 3 years lives there and I just hope that her and her family are alright, I also met an amazing person right here at Fanmail from Japan, I'm waiting to hear from her, but I really hope she's ok too

The news reports we've been getting in the UK are just terrible :(

Thinking of the people of Japan {??}
rachael

Post by rachael »

Lucky Lorri wrote:I know a few people in Japan and right now I can't stop thinking about them, and everyone else who lives there :cry:

My penpal of 3 years lives there and I just hope that her and her family are alright, I also met an amazing person right here at Fanmail from Japan, I'm waiting to hear from her, but I really hope she's ok too

The news reports we've been getting in the UK are just terrible :(

Thinking of the people of Japan {??}
I'm really sorry, Lorri. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for your penpal and your friend - do let us know when you hear they are safe, okay?
Here is my selling website. Lots of autographs for sale! http://www.rachaelgrant.com/items/
Favourite: Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling, Alan Rickman, River Phoenix, Evangeline Lily
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucky Lorri »

rcgrant82 wrote: I'm really sorry, Lorri. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for your penpal and your friend - do let us know when you hear they are safe, okay?
Thank you!

I'll be sure to put an update here. It's driving me crazy not knowing anything :(

Thanks again, and I'll be back with an update as soon as I hear anything.
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

Lucky Lorri wrote:
rcgrant82 wrote: I'm really sorry, Lorri. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for your penpal and your friend - do let us know when you hear they are safe, okay?
Thank you!

I'll be sure to put an update here. It's driving me crazy not knowing anything :(

Thanks again, and I'll be back with an update as soon as I hear anything.
I'll be praying for your friend and all the people in Japan and any place affected by this. {??}
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

What goes around comes around...Never forget pearl harbour and WW2...karma at play !
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

johnnylightning wrote:What goes around comes around...Never forget pearl harbour and WW2...karma at play !
That was a really asinine comment.
rachael

Post by rachael »

dfreely wrote: That was a really asinine comment.
You put it in a much nicer way than I ever could. Thank you for saving me the trouble.
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucky Lorri »

johnnylightning wrote:What goes around comes around...Never forget pearl harbour and WW2...karma at play !
What a pathetic attitude to have towards something like this. I'm not going to go on a rant here, because frankly I wouldn't stop.

A natural disaster like this has nothing to do with Karma, or is that how you feel about Hurricanes when they hit the likes of America, is that Karma too?.... When planes crash, is that Karma? Get a grip!

People like you make my blood boil, and with the comment you made, I'm sure that was your full intention.

Poor show {down}
Last edited by Lucky Lorri on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.