VIA VENUE

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Archangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

VIA VENUE

Post by Archangel »

Hi all :D
I sent a letter to a celeb vv 2 weeks ago, and I found several vv success from the same celeb (but not the same venue) that were really quick--less than a week. The celeb I wrote to is on tour now, and I was getting worried that my letter might have gotten lost or that it might have been tossed out. Help, please? I sent:
-LOR
-SASE
-3 photos

Location I sent to: Madison Square Garden, New York
I live on the East Coast of the U.S. (so it shouldn't have taken long)

All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! {up}
---ARCHANGEL---

Requests Sent: Enrique Iglesias (via agency, and VV), James Patterson, Rudolf Martin, Sasha Alexander, David McCallum,Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Scotty McCreery, Taylor Swift, Manny Pacquiao, Ralph Macchio

Recieved: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, NCIS cast PP, Mark Harmon (x3), Mickey Mouse and Friends, Lilo and Stitch, Disney Princesses, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly(x2), Pauley Perrette, Cote de Pablo, Justin Bieber(x2), Anne Hathaway, Owen Wilson, Hugh Laurie, Peter Facinelli, Nicholas Cage, Channing Tatum

MOST WANTED: Enrique Iglesias (hey if anyone has his auto and are willing to sell/give it away, please let me know! thanks!!)
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VIA VENUE

Post by Lucky Lorri »

I'd probably give it a few more days before I thought of it as a 'lost cause'. Sometimes the post can take a very long time, even if it's within the same country.

I know that VV are usually fast successes, but I wouldn't give up hope just yet.

Really hope it shows up soon in the mail {up}
Archangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Archangel »

Thanks, Lucky Lorri {up}
I've just been worried that the celeb tossed it out. I don't think the post is slow, though. I planned for it to arrive 3 days before the celeb's concert so I'm almost 100% sure it got there. I was thinking that maybe he didn't write back because the photos I asked him to sign weren't "approved" so he couldn't sign them and he doesn't have any pictures to send me because he's on tour. :(
I'm still hoping, though. :D
If it doesn't come by the end of the week, do you think I should try again at a different venue?
Thanks!
---ARCHANGEL---

Requests Sent: Enrique Iglesias (via agency, and VV), James Patterson, Rudolf Martin, Sasha Alexander, David McCallum,Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Scotty McCreery, Taylor Swift, Manny Pacquiao, Ralph Macchio

Recieved: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, NCIS cast PP, Mark Harmon (x3), Mickey Mouse and Friends, Lilo and Stitch, Disney Princesses, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly(x2), Pauley Perrette, Cote de Pablo, Justin Bieber(x2), Anne Hathaway, Owen Wilson, Hugh Laurie, Peter Facinelli, Nicholas Cage, Channing Tatum

MOST WANTED: Enrique Iglesias (hey if anyone has his auto and are willing to sell/give it away, please let me know! thanks!!)
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucky Lorri »

Archangel wrote:Thanks, Lucky Lorri {up}
I've just been worried that the celeb tossed it out. I don't think the post is slow, though. I planned for it to arrive 3 days before the celeb's concert so I'm almost 100% sure it got there. I was thinking that maybe he didn't write back because the photos I asked him to sign weren't "approved" so he couldn't sign them and he doesn't have any pictures to send me because he's on tour. :(
I'm still hoping, though. :D
If it doesn't come by the end of the week, do you think I should try again at a different venue?
Thanks!
I'll keep everything crossed for you & I do hope it arrives soon!

Oh yes, if you don't hear anything back I'd certainly try again at a different venue.

Have you checked out on the forums here if he does usually sign via venue? And had a look at other successes? If he normally signs then I wouldn't worry too much, but yeah I'd say write again if you haven't had any joy this week.

Let me know how you get on! :mrgreen:
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucky Lorri »

Sorry, just noticed that you HAVE checked out the success of other people writing to him...

Well, yup, I'd write again for sure {up}

Good luck {??}
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

It's up to you whether you want to write again or wait. Unfortunately there are circumstances that are out of our control - such as postal delays, venues that don't forward, the person you're writing to being too busy or inundated with too many requests etc

Give it a few extra days (or weeks if you can wait) as some may hold all mail and take care of it as once.

If you don't see anything by then, try again.

Good luck!

nowandagain :)
Archangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Archangel »

Thanks Lucky Lorri and nowandagain! {up}
I really appreciate all the help :D
I'm going to give it another week. If I don't get anything. I'll try again. I sent one to his agency the same day I sent my letter to the venue (just in case) :lol:
Fingers Crossed! {up}
---ARCHANGEL---