how long should i waite to resend a letter

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

how long should i waite to resend a letter

Post by harrypotterfan. »

how long should i waite to resend to candice accola from the tvd? i sent mine frist letter on 04-22-10 but my sister said i should waite a little longer before i send a photo and a letter but i wanted to send it now before she gets to many letters. so if anyone can give me ideas that would be great thanks.
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
Valo03
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: how long should i waite to resend a letter

Post by Valo03 »

I don't know Candice Accola's signing habits so can't comment there but in general I usually either give up or wait a year. There's no real rule though, but I've had reply's come two years after writing so I tend to wait.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

Its been 10 months, I think it would be ok to resend now
#-John-#
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

ONE FULL YEAR
{up}

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:18 am.