Cartoon voice actors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cartoon voice actors

Post by benny_holb »

Does anyone collect voice actors? Or do you have a few that you've gotten successes from? I'm just wondering what everyone else has, since I just sent an email request to Tara Strong and Tom Kenny c/o voicestarz.com...

--Ben
barmy_army008

Post by barmy_army008 »

I sent a TTM the request to Tom Kenny via Voicestarz and he signed the picture which I sent.

It was pretty quick (about a month), as I live in the UK so it had to travel back and forth over the Atlantic!

Oh, and I just noticed you 'Trusted Member' thing....how'd do get it? I think a rosette might look quite nice under my username too :wink:
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

What address did you send your request to Tom at? Just wondering in case my email request falls through...

(Oh, and, take a look at my sig :P)
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

I'd try:
Tom Kenny
c/o Special Artist Agency
345 N. Maples Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

Thanks, Tif! I got an email back, and in the original I sent, I asked for Tom Kenny and Tara Strong. Or if I could only get one through email, I would like Tom's more. The next day, I got a response that said for a photo of Tara, send $5 to

Tara Strong Fan Mail
10061 Riverside Dr.
Toluca Lake, CA 91602

I like her and all, but 5 bucks plus the 3 stamps for postage and stuff... Umm, I'll pass. I'll keep your suggestion for Tom's address in mind.

--Ben
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

benny_holb wrote:Thanks, Tif! I got an email back, and in the original I sent, I asked for Tom Kenny and Tara Strong. Or if I could only get one through email, I would like Tom's more. The next day, I got a response that said for a photo of Tara, send $5 to

Tara Strong Fan Mail
10061 Riverside Dr.
Toluca Lake, CA 91602

I like her and all, but 5 bucks plus the 3 stamps for postage and stuff... Umm, I'll pass. I'll keep your suggestion for Tom's address in mind.

--Ben
No problem Ben. What you could probably do is still write to Tara at that address "pretending" like you didn't know about the $5. lol. But I'm sure that she wouldn't be selfish and not sign something for you if you wrote her. Good luck though!
Spfan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spfan22 »

What are the success rates for e-mail? It could save me a lot of postage and possibly waiting time if I switched to that... :?
Last edited by Spfan22 on Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

E-mail successes, I'd say, only occur about 17% of the time.. well, it depends on who you send your request to.

I think Mike's site is very good (I think that's where I recognized your name from- his group...)....

To me, I think emailing celebs, in a way corrupts the system. It turns fun collectors into autograph fiends, who only care about the quantity, not the quality of the celebs work or how hard they have to work to be able to mail out photos with their own postage. I JUST DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO YOU!!! (lol.)
But you don't have to listen to what I say...

Personally, I really like the SFM pre-prints they send out because they are free and only I know that they are not real, lol. It's really hard to get email successes from people are are really famous, but some SFM clients are!!
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

Hey now... I put just as much heart into my emails as I do into my pen-and-paper letters. They obviously don't mind. Otherwise they wouldn't send the autos, right? And, the way I see it, no matter how, it's good to hear from fans. At least one would think so anyway

--Ben
Spfan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spfan22 »

I would hope so... :?
Last edited by Spfan22 on Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.