Miley Cyrus (:

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
amy123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Miley Cyrus (:

Post by amy123 »

great success :)

I wish i had sent to her now. i will just have to wait till she starts filming another film
Thanks to -Lil1- for my signature
Favourite autographs: Macheda,Alan Smith, Nani, Nick Jonas
Most wanted:Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, JLS, Zac Efron,
Recent request's:Joe Mcelderry, Hernandez
Recent successes:Nani, One Direction, Olly Murs
http://www.freewebs.com/amysautographsx/ (sign my guest book please)
http://twitter.com/Amy_DanW_MUFC
Stefanodt15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stefanodt15 »

Great success ! Enjoy it...I wish I had written her.

-Stefano :mrgreen:
Like my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collectin ... 7983320646
Favourite autograph: Madonna (IP at the Venice Film Festival 2011)

Stefano
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Thanks Ryan! Appreciae the imput! Feels awesome to get a success from someone you really wanted! :)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Great success ;)
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

It's reported here that filming goes on until February

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=204063&start=15
NO LONGER ACTIVE
SelGomezFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SelGomezFan »

Hey congrats! Can you please pm me the address? I will not spread because I am a HUGE fan of hers and Im going to ask her for an autograph for my friend because its her birthday is in a few months.
thank you!!:)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

This address has not been valid for over a year now since filming has finished. :neutral: She's no longer replying from it.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

SelGomezFan wrote:Hey congrats! Can you please pm me the address? I will not spread because I am a HUGE fan of hers and Im going to ask her for an autograph for my friend because its her birthday is in a few months.
thank you!!:)
:) Before you start bumping all kinds of old topics please take a look @ the dates because people don't want old topics to get bumped. Good luck in getting Miley's photo. This address will most likely get you a Pre print. Any further questions, MESSAGE ME :)

Miley Cyrus
Management 360
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

:) Before you start bumping all kinds of old topics please take a look @ the dates because people don't want old topics to get bumped. Good luck in getting Miley's photo. This address will most likely get you a Pre print. Any further questions, MESSAGE ME :)

Miley Cyrus
Management 360
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA
Why do people constantly do this to old threads?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

vivalakayla wrote:Why do people constantly do this to old threads?
Wait do what? I wasnt the one who bumped it. SelGomezFan bumped it and THAT'S who my post was for. I wanted to at least give her a correct address.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters