Britt Ekland Failure

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Zorin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Britt Ekland Failure

Post by Zorin »

A while ago I discovered actress Britt Ekland had recorded two disco songs which I heard and loved so bought them on iTunes and also spent £15 on the original LP (in the hope of getting the cover signed). When I sent the cover off to her in panto after buying large envelopes big enough for the LP to get there and back, and the expensive return postage.

Excited to see it come back today, but I open it up and look to see where she has signed it, then realise she's not, then look in the Sase and see 2 x 50p coins and my letter with BONDSTARS.COM written over it. Also included a signed panto flyer.

So gutted and annoyed as feels like such a waste buying the LP and going to the hassle of sending it, for it to be ignored. You can't even get it signed through BOndstars.com which is annoying.

I sent on 15th Dec 2010 and received back today. To Kinga Theatre in Portsmouth
lexpo
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Britt Ekland Failure

Post by lexpo »

I had the same problem. I sent 2 10x8s and recieved them back unsigned with a signed panto flyer.
Image R.I.P. Shine On.
tansternant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britt Ekland Failure

Post by tansternant »

lexpo wrote:I had the same problem. I sent 2 10x8s and recieved them back unsigned with a signed panto flyer.

Glad I didn't bother sending then :roll:

Is that because Bondstars charge for her autos ? {down}
Most recent successes :- Jake Gyllenhaal ( VV ) , Paddy Considine ( VV ) , Sam Elliott and Katherine Ross , Sir Roger Moore ( VV )
Recently sent to :-
loads of people , mainly VV
In person successes recently :-
Emma Thompson , Alison Steadman , Larry Lamb , Neil Gaiman , Steven Moffatt , Sir Derek Jacobi , Brenda Blethyn , Bill Wyman , Ray Davies , David Moyes , Denis Law , Willem Dafoe
Favourite TTM Successes :-

Dustin Hoffman , Dean Koontz