DAVID WENHAM SUCCESS!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DAVID WENHAM SUCCESS!!!!!

Post by stacey »

HEY!!!I AM SO SO SO HAPPY!!! :P :D I wrote to him at the '300' set address about maybe 2 1/2 weeks ago and finally got a response!!!!I have been wanting his autograph for the longest time and now I have it!! {love} It's an awesome picture of him as Faramir!!He put,"Stacey,Best Wishes,David Wenham"!!!I swear I was jumping up and down like a crazy person!!!lol :lol: :oops: I am just SO happy!!!I can't stop looking at it!!! {love} I do have a scanner!!I just don't know how to use the darn thing!! :lol:

adress used:

'300'
Canton/Nunnari Prods./300 Films
2595 Place Chasse,2nd Floor
Suite 600
Montreal, Quebec
H1Y 2C3
Canada

AHHHHH!!!I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!WHOOOO!!!! {clap} {clap} {clap}

Stacey [rockon]
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Wonderful success, Stacey!!! I'm thrilled you got it back!! I know how much you LOVE LOTR so I know just how much getting this back means to you!!! {thumb2} :D I know wish I sent something to him!! If I were to send something now I'm sure it would get to him, but I think I'll wait for the next venue!! :wink:

Congrats again on your success!! Its a shame you don't know how to work your scanner! Myself and other members probably would have loved to see it!! Thanks for posting!! :D

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey Larisie!!!

Awwww thanks!! :D *huggs*I was so excited when I seen it was his picture on the envelop!!It does mean ALOT to me!!Another one to add to the LOTR's collection!!! {thumb2} Don't worry about not sending something to him hun!!I know that with the next venue you will DEFINETLY get a response!!! :wink:

I wish that I could have let you guys see it!!You know what,Im going to figure out how that thing works!! :D Its stubborn though!!!I feel like throwing it out my window!!!LOL :lol: {whip}

Thanks again!! :D

Stacey 8)
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

YAY STACEY!!!!!!!!

I'm SO happy you got that back from David, you have been so paitent and i know how long you've been waiting for a success! I would have loved to see the picture!! I'm so glad your happy with it! Thats all that matters right?
I knew you would get something this week!! Well done!!

Chrissy {thumb2} {clap}
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

Yay! Congrats Satcey Hun! {clap} Great Success! We All Know What A HUGE LotR Fan U Are! I Can't Wait To Send My Photo off To Him, I've Found A Great Pic Of Him! I'm SO Happy For You! *Hugs*

Aimee xXx

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.
christine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by christine »

Hi Stacey!

Congrats {thumb2} ! I'm so happy for you :mrgreen: :D He is a great actor! I hope that you will figure out how your scanner works! :wink:
Hugs!

Christine :D
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hello and GOOD MORNING!!!

Thanks Chrissy,Christine, and Aimee!!*hugs* :D :mrgreen: I was so thrilled once I got it!!I have it framed already on my hutch!!! :D {??} Aimme I hope that you get a success from him!!I can't wait until you do!! :P I hope that I get my scanner to work too!!One time,it did look like it worked so I got all excited and then went to look if I did it the right way and nothing showed up!!!GRRRR!!! :x {whip} I'll figure it out though!!Sooner or later!!lol. :lol: Thanks again!!! :wink:

Stacey {??}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi lancelotbaby :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 allposters.com gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)