Barack and Michelle Obama

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Barack and Michelle Obama

Post by FCB_Phil »

Hey guys,

I found this autograph of Michelle and Barack Obama.

I personally think this is authentic, as it matches other examples I have seen.
But maybe an expert can tell me a bit more.

Thanks for helping again! ;-)

best,
Phil

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
miami6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Barack and Michelle Obama

Post by miami6 »

what do you mean you found it
TTM successes: Peyton Manning, Dirk Nowitzki, Damon Stoudamire X3, Yogi Berra

IP successes:
Willie Horton (2 cards, 1 shirt, 1 baseball), Fernando Rodney (1 hat, 1 baseball), Joel Zumaya (3 baseballs), Armando Gallaraga (1 baseball), Alfredo Figaro (1 baseball),
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

I found it in the internet. Now I want to know if it is authentic or not, means if I should buy it or not. :)

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
Chris102

Post by Chris102 »

That's a horrible forgery--stay away! The inscriptions and signature look nothing like the President's handwriting. The signature is way off--it's way too shaky, and obviously done by something right handed.

Also, the President would never do a doodle like that--especially one with a hand giving the middle finger!
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Chris102 wrote:That's a horrible forgery--stay away! The inscriptions and signature look nothing like the President's handwriting. The signature is way off--it's way too shaky, and obviously done by something right handed.

Also, the President would never do a doodle like that--especially one with a hand giving the middle finger!

Thank you very much for your help!!!
I won't buy this sig.

Thanks!!!

mixture
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mixture »

This is laughable! a forgery for sure! I have his auto and is inscribed "best wishes", looks nothing like this "handwriting".
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Horrible,horrible forgery lol
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Nicksportsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicksportsautographs »

This isn't even close. Where do you see "other examples" that are authentic that look this? I don't understand why you seem to think so many forgeries are authentic.
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

You know, I did know that Obama has a sig that looks "close" (yeah I know it's not close), but a bit like this.
I don't know any other trustworthy examples and as I'm not a political collector I thought this was a sig from his fight for president in 2008. I knew that he collected all books from fans after a speech and signed them.

Additionally thats what this forum is about, to correct or help other people.(Correct me if I'm wrong)
I wouldn't post that pic on here if I were sure that Obama signed it.

best,
Phil