UK POST DELAYS

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
lummycorks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

UK POST DELAYS

Post by lummycorks »

Hello,

Just to let you know, that there is a post delay in Britain. My local newspaper said that we will be receiving mainly junk mail.
ALSO TODAY IS THE OFFICIAL 'DEADLINE' FOR SENDING 2nd CLASS POST BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
According to the BBC, 18 Dec is the deadline for 2nd class post and 21 Dec is the deadline for 1st class post.

I have only got one autograph this week and I sent out loads of requests earlier on this month.
Just to let you know,

hooooeeer kinnybob
****LUMMYCORKS****

Visit the websites:
www.thetworonnies.yolasite.com
COMING SOON - www.asktheactor.yolasite.com
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: UK POST DELAYS

Post by HappinessStan »

There always is in the weeks leading up to Christmas. The snow won't help either. Looks nice out, though.
lummycorks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lummycorks »

Where I live it tipped down with snow from 8:00 in the morning until about 5:00 in the afternoon! Full-on heavy snow for 9 solid hours! I went sledging in a field!!
****LUMMYCORKS****

Visit the websites:
www.thetworonnies.yolasite.com
COMING SOON - www.asktheactor.yolasite.com
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

I guess I was the lucky shipment that got through. 12 days ago I sent (from the US) a letter sized request to Patrick Godfrey to a play he is doing in London. I got it back today signed. I was shocked. With the weather over there. I wasn't expeciting this back for a while.
Bear85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bear85 »

I've had post here in london. Loads of success with Autographs :). Now we have loads of snow, it has slowed down alot. It does look so pretty out there, but tricky to drive.

Most Wanted:
Sport: F1 Drivers, McLaren and RedBull Drivers, Fabregas, Brett Lee, Shane Warne.
Film/T.V: Daniel Craig, James Bond Cast, Robert Pattinson, Michael C.Hall, Kiefer Sutherland, Ryan Reynolds, Neighbours Cast, Eastenders, CSI Cast, Grey's Anatomy, Harry Potter Cast.
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HappinessStan »

I've been getting absolutely loads back, (although we haven't had a huge amount of snow actually settling), including some VV ones I sent months ago and had completely given up on ever seeing again. Can't tell when they were posted, though, as every one I've had in the last two weeks has come through with the stamp unfranked. Not that I'd even consider re-using them of course, oh no...

I work with someone who knows a very famous person who gets grumbled about on here for being slow/difficult in replying. They will be hard at work signing away at the moment because I understand that their mum gives them hell if she thinks they may have developed ideas above their station, and they will be going home for Christmas. I've had a few back from younger celebs who are also likely to be going home to see their mums at Christmas. It tickles me that some recent successes may possibly have been brought on by fear of being nagged by Mum.

It's snowing again here now. The heating was broken in the building where I work today, which was unfortunate. I will not be a happy bunny if it takes me two hours to do a run which normally takes 25 minutes tomorrow and it is still not working. It is the sort of building which can only ever look attractive under a huge dolloping of snow and is being demolished in the spring.
Jack.S
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jack.S »

I haven't had any post since last Friday, but that's what happens when you live out in the country. It sucks because I am what for an autograph to arrive as it is half of my mum's christmas present and the post van hasn't been able to get to our house as the roads in the countryside are dreadful at the moment :(.

Favorite Autographs: Harvey Keitel, Mark Harmon, David McCallum, Pauley Perrette, Leslie Nielsen
Waiting On:Pauley Perrette, Peter Kay, Larry David, Sean Murray, Gary Sinise.
Most Wanted: Sean Murray, Tom , Bill Hicks, Mitch Hedberg

My autographs: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10 ... &aid=70604
My website: http://www.jacksautographs.webs.com/