Selena Gomez?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
beansiegal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Selena Gomez?

Post by beansiegal »

Hey all. 1st time poster. Love the site and finally am jumping into the fray. I figured this was the appropriate forum to post in, mostly because I'm searching to find out primarily if this autograph is real or not.

Some background. I sent TTM for my little sister on 9/21. I received back TTM on 12/9. I sent to the address listed in the database:

Hollywood Records
500 S Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

The interesting thing is...my SASE did not come back, but instead, I received an envelope back with Hollywood Records' address as the return and the letter addressed, both of which were handwritten and addressed to my sister, even though I put my own name/address for the return. I was surprised to see a personalized autograph wishing my sister a happy birthday, which I requested in my letter.

At any rate, I wanted to find out about the authenticity. I have read that recently, Selena has started signing her full name and I have seen a few others similar to this on the net, even though most of her autographs appear different. I have not read of any unauthentic autographs coming from the Hollywood Records address or from her camp in general, so I would love some feedback from the experts. It would be much appreciated.

Enclosing the autograph itself as well as a scan of the envelope.

Envelope:

Autograph:

swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez?

Post by swiftndbieber »

omg u r so lucky, i am no expert but that looks authentic to me
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Something about this just doesn't look right.... The ''happy birthday'' looks stamped or something...
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
beansiegal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beansiegal »

Jaffer wrote:Something about this just doesn't look right.... The ''happy birthday'' looks stamped or something...
I'm almost certain there is no stamp. If you look closely at the bottom of the "y" in birthday, you'll notice a small spot where the sharpie was pressed whilst signing.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Ok. Maybe it's cause she normally sends out pp, but something just looks odd about this whole auto haha. Probably just my imagination, coupled with her new auto style
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
tansk1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tansk1 »

They are most likely pre-written with the names filled in later. That is why the "Lindsey" is weighted differently than the "Happy Birthday". The autograph is authentic.
beansiegal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beansiegal »

Thanks for the replies! Anyone else have an opinion? JasonW??
TazzLovato
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TazzLovato »

Not sure if the 'Happy Birthday' part has been written by someone else..
But I almost definite that the autograph is authentic- I've met her in person & it looks real to me.
CONGRATS:)- your lucky, not many people get real autos from that address.
Favourite autographs: Demi Lovato. Taylor Swift. One Direction. Bella Thorne & Zendaya Coleman. Selena Gomez. The Wanted. Nick Jonas. Peter Andre.
Most Wanted: Miley Cyrus. Kelly Clarkson. Hilary Duff.
beansiegal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beansiegal »

Thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate it.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

the inscription is fake {down}

the sig is real {up}