I need everyones ideas!!:O)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I need everyones ideas!!:O)

Post by stacey »

Hello there everyone!!

Ok,well I am thinking about making one of our spare bedrooms into my autograph room and I am really excited about it too!! :D :P The only problem is I need some really cool ideas and what better idea is there to ask all of you!!! :D :wink: So,lets hear them ideas!! :P :P

Stacey :D
FlyersFan17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FlyersFan17 »

Divide the room into sections like Music,Actors, Sports? other than that I really have no idea, haha.

Recent success's:Wayne Gretzky,Brian Dawkins,Amanda Beard,Alexander Ovechkin,Rod Brind'Amour,RJ Umberger

My Site:
http://www.freewebs.com/kevssportsautographs/index.htm

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Hey!!

I really like Flyersfan's idea!! Sounds neat!! Maybe you could also make it like Favourites, Actors and Actresses or if your trying to get a collection of say LOTR then put all actors from LOTR together..that kind of thing!!

Sorry I can't be of more help! If I come up with anything else I'll be sure to post!

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey!!

Thanks for your ideas guys!! {thumb2} I REALLY like both of your ideas!!I was thinking about making one part of the room all LOTR's autos as well!! :P And then all the other walls with the rest of my autos!!I am going to be painting it as well so would you guys have any ideas on what color I should use?I am an accomplished artist and I was thinking that I was going to paint the room with all different celebritiy faces and like make the LOTR part like Mount Doom or something!! :D :D What you guys think? :P

mkainsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mkainsworth »

Stacey that is a great idea... I would paint stuff that goes with the theme of the autographs. Good Luck... you will have to post a picture when you are done your room... :D
Liason Forever
autographgirl

Post by autographgirl »

You should put some chairs in the room also so you can sit down and look at all the autographs. And maybe a table so that will be your spot to sit down and write letters. I hope my idea helped! :D

Allyson
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Thanks mkainsworth!! :D I think I am going to now go with that idea!!I most definetly will post a picture as soon as I am done!!It will take some time,but I will get it done!! :wink: Thanks again for liking my idea!!

Hey Allyson!! :mrgreen: Thats a GREAT idea!!! :P It would be nice to have chairs to sit in and have a table to write my letters too!!Thank you!! :D

rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

I pretty much agree with all of the above suggestions. Perhaps organizing all the Pre-Prints together and all the Non Pre-Prints together?

Good Luck with whatever you choose to do.

Daniel 8)
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey Daniel!!

Thats a pretty good idea too!But with the PP's I was thinking about maybe just putting those in a special binder or something!! :D I have to decide that still though!! :?

rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

That's a good idea. Maybe I should do that with my PP's.