HOW TO SAVE PHOTOS SIGNED IN PEN.

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dueby_boys

HOW TO SAVE PHOTOS SIGNED IN PEN.

Post by dueby_boys »

hey everyone, fast question besides putting the photo in a photo sleeve how can u preserve photos that are signed in PEN?

thank u
RYAN J.

Re: HOW TO SAVE PHOTOS SIGNED IN PEN.

Post by RYAN J. »

I don't think there is a way. I have a couple photos signed in pen and I just put them in ultra-PRO sleeves and they still look good. If your careful you might try hair spray to preserve it. Who's signature is it? Lil' Wayne?

RYAN J. 8)
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

RYAN J. wrote:I don't think there is a way. I have a couple photos signed in pen and I just put them in ultra-PRO sleeves and they still look good. If your careful you might try hair spray to preserve it. Who's signature is it? Lil' Wayne?

RYAN J. 8)
DANIEL RADCLIFFE (GOT THAT TODAY...LOL)
HERE: http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=196588
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Awesome! Yeah, I think that will be okay, cause like I said I have several photos signed in pen and they still look the same even after being in a top loader for years. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

RYAN J. wrote:Awesome! Yeah, I think that will be okay, cause like I said I have several photos signed in pen and they still look the same even after being in a top loader for years. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
i hope so....lol cause i dont wanna try hairspray then ruin it..ya kno? lol :)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Totally!! I've heard it works, but can't bear to do it to mine. You could always write your own name on some random photo and try and see what happens. always best to experiment first before jumping ahead and ending up ruining the real thing. {down}

RYAN J. 8)
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

RYAN J. wrote:Totally!! I've heard it works, but can't bear to do it to mine. You could always write your own name on some random photo and try and see what happens. always best to experiment first before jumping ahead and ending up ruining the real thing. {down}

RYAN J. 8)
yup i ill do that THANKS AGAIN!! :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:38 pm.