Matthew Fox VV March 2011

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
betty*fan

Matthew Fox VV March 2011

Post by betty*fan »

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/14 ... -in-London

Lost star, Matthew Fox is going to be in a UK play next year! :)
Yay hopefully I will get a chance to get an authentic autograph from him instead of a PP or maybe a playbill :)
Hopefully I can get an authentic :)
Credit to Seb for my lovely set!
My Autograph Website: http://www.lavenderfan.webs.com/
Recent Success 2011: HANNAH MURRAY!
Most Wanted: Mitch Hewer, Skins Cast, Jessie Cave, Emilie de Ravin, Kellan Lutz, Claire Danes, Evanna Lynch, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, TAYLOR SWIFT, Leighton Meester, Anna Faris, Kristen Bell, GG cast, HP cast, Twilight cast, Brittany Snow, Amanda Bynes & more!
Favourite Successes: Harry Potter autos, Hannah Murray, Freddie Stroma, Clemence Poesy, Ashley Greene, DAKOTA FANNING, Channing Tatum, Tommy Bastow, Luke Mitchell, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Rutherford, Sara Paxton, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez, Amanda Seyfried, Jude Law, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Bonnie Wright, Charlie Cox, Kelly Clarkson and MORE!
Yellow601
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Matthew Fox VV March 2011

Post by Yellow601 »

Wow he's do a play- interesting. If anyone can help out with the address I'd love to write to him too. Never bothered before as I know he only sends pp. Plus now Lost is finished maybe he will sign.
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

yeah i agree he might actually sign authentically this time :) and i think the address is the theatre i just have to go the theatre's website to get the contact details :)
Most Wanted: Mitch Hewer, Skins Cast, Jessie Cave, Emilie de Ravin, Kellan Lutz, Claire Danes, Evanna Lynch, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, TAYLOR SWIFT, Leighton Meester, Anna Faris, Kristen Bell, GG cast, HP cast, Twilight cast, Brittany Snow, Amanda Bynes & more!
Favourite Successes: Harry Potter autos, Hannah Murray, Freddie Stroma, Clemence Poesy, Ashley Greene, DAKOTA FANNING, Channing Tatum, Tommy Bastow, Luke Mitchell, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Rutherford, Sara Paxton, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez, Amanda Seyfried, Jude Law, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Bonnie Wright, Charlie Cox, Kelly Clarkson and MORE!
Cayenne-the-fangirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cayenne-the-fangirl »

I would definitely love to have Matthew's auto - I'm a big fan! But I'm not exactly experience at sending VV. Since the show doesn't sart 'til March, should I wait 'til late February to send?
Avatar by iconzicon at Livejournal and signature by Hangman.
Recent Requests; Amber Riley - Glee, Jenna Ushkowitz - Glee, The King and I, Spring Awakening, Lea Michele - Glee, Spring Awakening, and Naya Rivera - Glee.
Recent Successes; Mark Salling - Glee, Smoke Signals, Pipe Dreams, and Naya Rivera - Glee.
{??}Rupert Grint on the subject of girls; "Most people relate to the, especially, sort of like the, sort of, um, around girls and that, he's -- there's trouble there, I suppose." {??}
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

It depends where you live and how long mail takes to get to the UK from where you live, like fore me takes about a week so if I wanted to send in feb I would have to put on my envelope "please hold until..." and "please pass this on to Mr Fox" or something like that... I'm thinking of sending maybe a week before it starts in march cuz then it might get there around the time they start and Matthew might have some spare time... :)
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamesbondcollector »

betty*fan wrote:http://www.playbill.com/news/article/14 ... -in-London

Lost star, Matthew Fox is going to be in a UK play next year! :)
Yay hopefully I will get a chance to get an authentic autograph from him instead of a PP or maybe a playbill :)
Hopefully I can get an authentic :)
You won't be able to get a playbill hun, as you can only get them in the USA! Write to him personally!
Most Wanted autographs: 1: Ian Somerhalder, 2: Daniel Radcliffe, 3: Kate Winslet
Favourite Autographs: Daniel Craig, Dido, Mark Ronson, JLS, The Wanted, Robert Pattinson, Coldplay
Cayenne-the-fangirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cayenne-the-fangirl »

Oh, pft! Shows what I know!

Thanks for the info, both of you! =DD
Avatar by iconzicon at Livejournal and signature by Hangman.
Recent Requests; Amber Riley - Glee, Jenna Ushkowitz - Glee, The King and I, Spring Awakening, Lea Michele - Glee, Spring Awakening, and Naya Rivera - Glee.
Recent Successes; Mark Salling - Glee, Smoke Signals, Pipe Dreams, and Naya Rivera - Glee.
{??}Rupert Grint on the subject of girls; "Most people relate to the, especially, sort of like the, sort of, um, around girls and that, he's -- there's trouble there, I suppose." {??}
Ronnieke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ronnieke »

For address you can mail me {up}
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettykittyjenna »

I know for a fact he never responded via the Lost address from Hawaii. So good luck. I wouldn't send anything I wouldn't mind losing.