What do you do with your autographs once you get them???

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
autographgirl

What do you do with your autographs once you get them???

Post by autographgirl »

I put my autographs in a binder with the autographs in a plastic case.
Last edited by autographgirl on Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jennyblue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jennyblue »

i do that too :) . i put it in a plastic report cover to help protect the picture (and auto) and then put it in.
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

I have some kind of photo album that I put them in, but it's the same thing basicly as you both said so far. With the plastic sleeve protector things on them. Actualy I think it is a wedding photo album. Oops. Oh well. It's big enough for all my auto's so far!
FlyersFan17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FlyersFan17 »

At this moment I have 2 binders, one for Survivor's ( TV Show) and the rest are basically all sports, that's really all I've been collecting so far.

Recent success's:Wayne Gretzky,Brian Dawkins,Amanda Beard,Alexander Ovechkin,Rod Brind'Amour,RJ Umberger

My Site:
http://www.freewebs.com/kevssportsautographs/index.htm

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

I put all my successes into this huge binder with plastic sleeves to protect them!! The only autographs that I have out are my Elijah Wood ones which are in these really good protectors which are up against my dresser and one framed on my wall!!

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey!!

I usually frame mine!!I am thinking about making one of the spare rooms that we have into my autograph room!! :D :D I am still in the process of figuring it out though!! :lol: Quick question,where does everyone buy their binders from with the plastic covers??I have been wanting to buy a really big one for my autos!! :mrgreen:

Stacey :D
autographgirl

Post by autographgirl »

lancelotbaby wrote:Hey!!

I usually frame mine!!I am thinking about making one of the spare rooms that we have into my autograph room!! :D :D I am still in the process of figuring it out though!! :lol: Quick question,where does everyone buy their binders from with the plastic covers??I have been wanting to buy a really big one for my autos!! :mrgreen:

I got my binder from Raley's although you can get binders from basically anywhere, Target, Staples, Walmart, Safeway, and basically at any office supply store. As for the plastic sleeves basically any office supply store.

Allyson
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey Allyson!!

Thanks for helping me out!! :D Do you think that Walgreens would sell both nice binders and plastic covers??It is the closest store to my house so hopefully they do!!*fingers crossed*Thanks again!!

Stacey {liam}
autographgirl

Post by autographgirl »

lancelotbaby wrote:Hey Allyson!!

Thanks for helping me out!! :D Do you think that Walgreens would sell both nice binders and plastic covers??It is the closest store to my house so hopefully they do!!*fingers crossed*Thanks again!!

Stacey {liam}

As for Binders I'm 99.9% sure that they'd have them, but I'm not sure that they would carry protective sleeves.
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey!!

Ok,Thanks!!So I could definetly get the protective sleeves from Target then?Thats my second closest to my house!! :lol: