Help. Who are these 40s actors from westerns and ?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
DR35150
$10 gift certificate winner

Help. Who are these 40s actors from westerns and ?

Post by DR35150 »

I have been scanning my Great Aunts photos and she lived in Hollywood for a while and they got to know a few actors and people behind the scenes. The first picture has my Uncle on the left and a familar looking person on the right. He may or not be anyone famous.

The two in the second picture I know were actors but unfortunately noone recalls their names.One of them's first name is Ray. Is there any western authorities here? It would be nice to know. Thanks in advance.

Moderators, I'm sure this is in the wrong place. Sorry about that.
"Well I couldn't help it, I was dreaming I was awake. And then I woke up and found myself asleep."
Duke76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help. Who are these 40s actors from westerns and ?

Post by Duke76 »

Neat photos....I'm guessing the guy on the right in the 2nd photo might be Ray Corrigan? Kinda looks like him.
Most recent TTM: Adrian Booth Brian (3/11/11)
Most recent IP: Paul and Joan Howard, Sally Starr, Adrian Booth Brian (4/30/11)
DR35150

Re: Help. Who are these 40s actors from westerns and ?

Post by DR35150 »

Duke76 wrote:Neat photos....I'm guessing the guy on the right in the 2nd photo might be Ray Corrigan? Kinda looks like him.
Thanks Duke, you may be right.
"Well I couldn't help it, I was dreaming I was awake. And then I woke up and found myself asleep."