Kelly Rowan - VIA VENUE Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
antona05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kelly Rowan - VIA VENUE Success!

Post by antona05 »

WOW!
So I honestly didn't think I would get this one back. I've had this for about two weeks now but I've been lazy to post :shock: heh, heh. Anyways. So I mailed a letter and two photos to Kelly while she was in Vancouver during her hiatus for The O.C. She was in town filming "North of Hope" some mini movie I think. So I only found out that she was filming until December 11 and by the time I realized it, it was already December 7th. So I express posted (next day delivery in Canada) my letter, and photo to her so it would get to her by the 8th or 9th at the latest. Well it was about the 16th or so of December when I recived my Kelly autographs back! I didn't expect it because I didn't think it would reach her before the Friday before production wrapped up.

Well when I recived the autographs back, she didn't use my SASE. She used an envelope from the hotel which she was at - I didn't scan it due to privacy reasons incase Kelly goes back to that hotel, or for any guests there. But the envelope was white with full postage, and she even put in 2 pieces of cardboard which was nice of her! And I think she mayh ave read my letter, and signed my photographs in her hotel because on one of my photos she wrote an answer to my letter - I had said that my friend and I loved watching the show, and that she was one of the coolest mom's we've seen on tv lol and she wrote back to me saying: To Anton, I say Hello for Everyone.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! and the address is no longer valid. But here it is:

Kelly Rowan
C/O "North of Hope"
0737475 BC LTD.
1600 East Railway St.
North Vancouver, BC V7J 1B5
CANADA

Photos

Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

OMG OMG OMG I Am SOOOOO Jealous Of You!! Kelly Rowan Is Definately One Of My Favourite Actresses Ever, And Since I'm Trying To Collect The Whole Of 'The O.C.' Casts Autographs, I Really Wish I Knew About The Address. I'm Really Gutted Now :cry: :cry: She Looks Really Beautiful In The Picture With The White Background. And I Agree, She Is The Coolest Mom On TV :lol: Anyway I'll Stop Rambling On Now, But Congrats On The OUTSTANDING Success!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aimee xXx

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.
antona05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by antona05 »

lol thanks. If I knew this address any earlier I would've definately posted it!! Hey - who have you gotten from the oc cast? I've been t rying to look/get rachel bilson, mischa barton and adam brody! All i got from the oc so far is Samaire Armstrong, Kelly Rowan, and Ben Mckenzie. I'm still waiting for Peter.
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

Wow! You Have Samaire Armstrong's, What Address Did You Write To For That, Did You Include A Photo? I've Been Trying For The Longest Time To Get Hers! :mrgreen:

I Haven't Got Many From The Cast They All Seem Not Very Good Signers, But I Have:

*Rachel Bilson
*Adam Brody
*Mischa BArton
*Ben McKenzie
*Peter Gallagher

I've Sent Out Pictures For The Following People To Sign Though: Olivia Wilde (Alex), Shannon Lucio (Lindsay), Melinda Clarke (Julie), Tate Donovan (Jimmy), Nikki Griffin (Jess), Amanda Righetti (Hailey, Via The "Reunion" Address) & Bonnie Somerville (Rachel).

Aimee xXx

Latest Success:
christine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by christine »

WOW!!!
You are soo lucky!!! {up} :mrgreen: :D
Congrats!
I totally agree, she is the coolest mum on tv!

Christine :D
antona05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by antona05 »

x_the_oc_luva_x wrote:Wow! You Have Samaire Armstrong's, What Address Did You Write To For That, Did You Include A Photo? I've Been Trying For The Longest Time To Get Hers! :mrgreen:

I Haven't Got Many From The Cast They All Seem Not Very Good Signers, But I Have:

*Rachel Bilson
*Adam Brody
*Mischa BArton
*Ben McKenzie
*Peter Gallagher

I've Sent Out Pictures For The Following People To Sign Though: Olivia Wilde (Alex), Shannon Lucio (Lindsay), Melinda Clarke (Julie), Tate Donovan (Jimmy), Nikki Griffin (Jess), Amanda Righetti (Hailey, Via The "Reunion" Address) & Bonnie Somerville (Rachel).

Aimee xXx
Thanks Aimee. I was wondering how did you get Rachel, Adam and Mischa?! I've been looking for an address for them, for the longest time! lol and I got Samaire in person a while back. She's very, very fan-friendly. I love her!
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

Hey Anton!

I Got Adam, Mischa, Rachel & Ben's From My Auntie Who Met Them In-Person, When She Took A Tour Of The Set. She Nows What A HUGE Fan I Am So She Asked Them To Sign A Photo For Me. I Nearly Fainted When She Got Home & Showed Me The Signed Picture, I Didn't Shut Up About It For Months :mrgreen:

Aimee xXx

Latest Success:
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hello!!!

Thats such a wonderful success!!! Well done!!! She is so sweet, and i can understand why you didn't scan the envelope!! Good idea!! Thank you for posting up your success!!

Chrissy {clap}
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Great success, Anton!! I'm glad you received it back!! Soon you'll have all the O.C. cast like Aimee will!! :wink:

Congrats and thanks for posting!!

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

darkangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darkangel »

ok i know im lagging.. but im new here.

I CANT BELIEVE IT. KELLY ROWANNNNNNNN! WOOHOO.
i like her sooo much. yep coolest mum ever.
is there any other addy to contact her?