CALLING OUT ZANE SAVAGE

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Politician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CALLING OUT ZANE SAVAGE

Post by Politician »

I am sick of this: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZaneVlog

You send requests to EVERYBODY you can get the email of, and it is pathetic. Look at some of his videos. He doesn't even know half the people he sends to.

EXAMPLES: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLnDoaHAE7Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reuuesF_ ... re=related

Please, can we send him messages urging him to stop? I want to make sure he is exposed. He brags about his autographs, therefore, he should be exposed. He does not care about political autographs, and now he is just sending them out in masses. He gets approx. 10 a day. It is ridiculous!
Favorite Autographs: Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Jeb Bush, Condoleezza Rice, John Ashcroft, Tom Campbell, Glenn Beck, Ron Paul, James Leavelle, Donald Rumsfeld, Bob Dole.

Waiting On: 30+ Former/Current NFL Players, Olivia Newton John, Zack Galifianakis, Madeleine Albright, Rob Blagojevich, Sherman Adams, W. Michael Blumenthal, Anthony Lake, Norm Mineta, Bill Perry, Brendan Byrne, Pat Buchanan, Colin Powell, Melvin Laird, Rudy Giuliani, Thomas Chong, Adam West, Ed Koch, John Dingell, Andrew Cuomo, John Thune, Fred Grandy, John Boehner and many many more.

If you ever need any assistance with autographs [especially political], just PM me and I will help the best I can!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: CALLING OUT ZANE SAVAGE

Post by Jaffer »

Is he a member on the boards?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Screwtape
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Screwtape »

Irritates me to no end that he didn't know who Kitten Natividad was and yet he got her autograph.
Outwent
Sharon Mitchell, Lola Albright, Gloria DeHaven, Peggy Dow, Joan Freeman, Marsha Hunt, Debra Paget, Eleanor Parker, Lizabeth Scott, Betta St John, Van Williams, Elaine Chao, Margaret Spellings, Lisa Lisa and Huey Lewis.

Neil Ross, Ruby Dee, John James McGinty, Clarence Eugene Sasser, Brian Miles Thacker, Candace Cameron, Louise Currie, Kitty Kallen, Betty Bromson, Yvonne Furneaux, A.J. Johnson, Barbara Lawrence, Mya Harrison, Polly Bergen, Vanessa del Rio, Ashley Massaro, May Wynn, Pat Crowley, Kathleen Hughes, Joan Collins, Piper Laurie, Cindy Herron, Jean Porter and Ox Baker.
dogthemindfreak
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dogthemindfreak »

Wow, this is ridiculous... He can't even pronounce the names of half of the people he gets replies from. I'm a little sick after watching these! He's one of those people that give autograph collecting a bad name.
In space, no one can hear you scream.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

What is the point of sending to people you're not a fan of? It won't mean anything. I hate his attitude. He doesn't even care who they are. They were free so he took advantage of them. It's taking advantage of people's kindess and generosity. I couldn't even watch the entire video.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

I guess thats called hardcore collecting! A guy like that is what makes our hobby difficult! Did you notice he just kinda toses his autographs aside? When i get a response i like to just hold it for a little while and admire it.
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
Politician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Politician »

Not only that, but he posts a video response like this almost every day. Meaning he is getting HUNDREDS of autos a month.

Can we please message him and tell him to stop? I am almost sure he is on these boards, as he sends requests to people who are discussed often here.
Favorite Autographs: Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Jeb Bush, Condoleezza Rice, John Ashcroft, Tom Campbell, Glenn Beck, Ron Paul, James Leavelle, Donald Rumsfeld, Bob Dole.

Waiting On: 30+ Former/Current NFL Players, Olivia Newton John, Zack Galifianakis, Madeleine Albright, Rob Blagojevich, Sherman Adams, W. Michael Blumenthal, Anthony Lake, Norm Mineta, Bill Perry, Brendan Byrne, Pat Buchanan, Colin Powell, Melvin Laird, Rudy Giuliani, Thomas Chong, Adam West, Ed Koch, John Dingell, Andrew Cuomo, John Thune, Fred Grandy, John Boehner and many many more.

If you ever need any assistance with autographs [especially political], just PM me and I will help the best I can!
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Why this guy? There's been a bunch of people here who are basically the same, and no one ever seems to call them out.
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

It's time to start calling them out. He posts that garbage online for every twit to see, then all of a sudden the person gets 100 email requests; then BOOM.......no more email autographs and in some cases no more signing.

I despise the idiots who think quantity is better than quality. If I have only 5 autographs of stars i REALLY enjoy; or 500 of random known signers who i don't really know much about nor care for their work; I am in this for the wrong reasons.

Unfortunately Twiter, Facebook, and Youtube has exposed TTM to the wrong kind of people (like the bufoon who posts "Free Autographz, it's dosen't cost a d@mn thing. Just mail to dem and get a free graph". The more exposure, the more bad apples. If a celeb who is known to sign already feels they spend enough time on TTM, then they start getting hundreds of emails and hundreds of snail mail letters, it's over.

There needs to be a more concentrated effort to "cull" the heard. If this site became a paying membership site it would thin the herd drasticaly, sadly if it were even just $5 the so called 'fans" would just leave instead of pay the fee.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I agree with the above post, except for the paid membership. This hobby is already SO EXPENSIVE, especially for us non americans. Myself, a lot of the under 18s and I imagine quite a few others simply cannot afford it.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard