How long for a VV to come back?

musicfreak9750
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How long for a VV to come back?

Post by musicfreak9750 »

I sent the Jonas Brothers a month ago to a venue that passes on fanmail! (The Cynthia Woods MItchell Pavillion). How long to get a reply? Is there a good chance I would get it back at all?

Thanks! :D
Favorites Recieved: Debby Ryan x3, Miley Cyrus, Bella Thorne, Taylor Swift, Victoria Justice, Demi Lovato, Nicole Anderson, Daniel Radcliffe x2, Chelsea Kane

Most Wanted: Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, Ciara Bravo, Emma Roberts, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Zendaya, Austin Mahone, Cody Simpson and Troian Bellisario
RYAN J.

Re: How long for a VV to come back?

Post by RYAN J. »

I sent to them at a venue that passed along mail too a couple years ago and have yet to hear back from them. I get the impression they only sign when they "Have" to, like promotional items or IP, but when it comes to TTM they just ignore their fans. :(

RYAN J. 8)
musicfreak9750
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfreak9750 »

RYAN J. wrote:I sent to them at a venue that passed along mail too a couple years ago and have yet to hear back from them. I get the impression they only sign when they "Have" to, like promotional items or IP, but when it comes to TTM they just ignore their fans. :(

RYAN J. 8)
Awww. :neutral: It stinks to hear that, I love their music. I really poured my heart into that letter . Have you heard Nick in Les Miserables? Its stunning, I didn't know it was him when I first heard him. I thought they really loved and cared about thir fans, thats what I've heard.
Favorites Recieved: Debby Ryan x3, Miley Cyrus, Bella Thorne, Taylor Swift, Victoria Justice, Demi Lovato, Nicole Anderson, Daniel Radcliffe x2, Chelsea Kane

Most Wanted: Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, Ciara Bravo, Emma Roberts, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Zendaya, Austin Mahone, Cody Simpson and Troian Bellisario
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Still haven't heard back from Nick via that play either. :? I was hoping I'd sent far enough ahead before he left. maybe he'll answer it one of these days.

RYAN J. 8)
musicfreak9750
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfreak9750 »

RYAN J. wrote:Still haven't heard back from Nick via that play either. :? I was hoping I'd sent far enough ahead before he left. maybe he'll answer it one of these days.

RYAN J. 8)

Hope so, he answered a person on here right? I remember seeing one! ]Maybe there's still a chance! He could've taken them with him and replied to them ASAP. :)

dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

honestly your 99% not gonna hear back from them. Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and Demi Lovato are the hardest disney stars to get. BOOO TO THEM {down}

sorry.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

musicfreak9750 wrote:Hope so, he answered a person on here right? I remember seeing one! ]Maybe there's still a chance! He could've taken them with him and replied to them ASAP. :)
Yes, He replied to about 6 people on here and signed everyone's items, not sure why mine didn't come back. :?

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:01 am.