Nina Dobrev stamped signature

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nina Dobrev stamped signature

Post by ursha »

Hello!
Guess it's my turn to post about this. I am just extremely angry as I posted one SASE and as smart as I am, I didn't include any other address so even if Ian or Paul now decide to start answering their fan mail (kinda doubt that they will but...You never know), my address is no longer there.
Date sent: Can't find it anywhere but it was in March or beginning of April 2010
I sent: SASE, 4 letters (one to each member and one to them all or something like that? Not sure anymore), 4 photos (1 for Ian, 1 for Paul, 1 for Nina, one with all of them)
Address used:

The Vampire Diaries
Bonanza Productions, Inc.
1175 Chattahoochee Ave NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
USA

I received: 2 stamped photos (photo of Nina and pic of them all together) in my SASE (with stamps unstamped)
No scans...
-Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nina Dobrev stamped signature

Post by Jaffer »

I'm so sorry sweetheart :(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

Ursha How sad to read this post with a story so sad.
I also sent my letter when started coming back a lot of positive success, I sent a letter to the three, a photo of each one alone and one of the three together ... I guess in a few days receive the same as everyone else.
It is very sad for the fans who spend many authentic signed with beautiful dedications to these disappointments.

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
We wish we see the pics ;)