Pujols Success!!! After 11 months

Trash
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pujols Success!!! After 11 months

Post by Jaffer »

The irony is I agree with the op's crusade/message,but it was an odd way to go about things. I agree 100% we should let themselves enjoy their autos,it is just meant to be a hobby afterall. But there have been a few fraudsters the last couple of weeks,people are on the lookout...
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

If you want any more fake Pujols autographs I'll save you some money and sell you all you want for only $10/ea.

Mike

WOW Mike, you obviously fall in the same boat with the others. BTW how did u plan on saving me money, and selling me something huh? Thats what i thought, you have been an autograph collector since 2009 sport! Another perfect example of someone who shouldnt be commenting on any post, at all! Unless to say congrats because your opinion, is another unprofessional one! The people on this site only want PROFESSIONAL opinions. Not someone who sets at home all day filling out SASE's.

Thanks alot Jaffer! You are the only one who seems to understand. And, i agree that it was unexpected and drastic. But, i am sick and tired of THIS stuff on here. Drastic times call for drastic measure. And they are still giving me their unprofessional ass opinion. LOL!!!!
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

You're happy to pay $12.50 for a fake Pujols, so I'd be saving you $2.50 if I sell you one for $10.

And I've been collecting autographs much longer than 2009, so don't believe everything you read on the internet. Oops, too late.

Mike
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doc Holiday »

So let me try and get this straight. Are you mad that someone on here said your ebay autograph that you claimed you got TTM was fake or you just mad because you were found out posting an ebay autograph as a TTM success? It's difficult to understand when someone has a temper tantrum. According to your feedback your going to get it authenticated.

Love the card. Item as described....hopefully i can get it authenticated!!!!!! Member id pellems2010 ( Feedback Score Of 4 ) Oct-01-10 14:01
Albert Pujols Signed Card (#160483151111) US $12.50 View Item Albert Pujols Signed Card

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ckAsSeller
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

In addition to the Pujols "autograph", looks like you also bought a 1976-77 Hartford Whalers pocket schedule. You might be interested to know that I have a 2010-11 Hartford Whalers pocket schedule for sale. It was autographed by Mickey Mantle.
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

What the hell are u talking about. I dont even know what the hell a hartford whalers is? And why are still replying to my post. Oh and you are quite the comedian, looks like u missed your calling to. You ppl are pathetic, seriously take a look at yourself and think, is this really that important? If i knew you idiots were going to be like this, i would've thought twice. I apologized and everything, and even gave my reasoning. Take it how you wanna take it, i dont care. But it is you specific ppl that cause other people to quit collecting because of your smart ass comments. And i am obviously the only one with balls enough to say something.
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

jpellem17 wrote:What the hell are u talking about. I dont even know what the hell a hartford whalers is? And why are still replying to my post. Oh and you are quite the comedian, looks like u missed your calling to. You ppl are pathetic, seriously take a look at yourself and think, is this really that important? If i knew you idiots were going to be like this, i would've thought twice. I apologized and everything, and even gave my reasoning. Take it how you wanna take it, i dont care. But it is you specific ppl that cause other people to quit collecting because of your smart ass comments. And i am obviously the only one with balls enough to say something.
Grow up and go away, clown. You were caught posting a fake. I don't care whether you apologized or not, it was still your stupid choice to do it. So be prepared to take heat for it!
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

Agreed. Just goofing around.
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

Hey welcome to the party FAG!!! and i got your clown. I was prepared to take heat for it, but not TONS of criticism. The only reason i am pissed is yall idiots keep proving my point over and over and over and over agian! Look, im gonna say it one more time. The auto is fake, the post is fake, the success is fake, its all fake. I am not denying any of that, so why do you people keep trying to make a point, that i have already made myself. I am not defending myself on anything, i knew the shit was fake. But, seriously read some of the posts where the ppl were extremely excited about an auto they got TTM, then look where some non-expert expressed their opinion. Almost 35% of those ppl, never posted another success. I'm just saying that we should keep everything on here positive, and your unprofessional opinions to yourself. I'm DONE!!!
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

and i got your clown
Will you be releasing him soon? Just wondering.
Last edited by MJS73 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.