Bret Michaels!!! Finally got to meet Bret!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
magicdude20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bret Michaels!!! Finally got to meet Bret!

Post by magicdude20 »

I got to meet Bret on Saturday Sept 18th, 2010. I orignally took my gf to see Bret on our first date, we've seen him 3 times in concert, all amazing shows, this last time we got to meet Bret.

This is a photo of my gf and myself on our first date with Brets drummer Chuck, Chuck and Bret signed the photo, we've met Chuck 3 times now, he acually remembers us lol. He's the coolest guy I've ever met.

This is a photo of my gf and myself with Bret's bass player Ray, we met Ray at the Wisconsin State Fair. Both Ray and Bret signed this photo.

After every Bret show, they auction off the Hats, bandanas and shirts he wears on stage, they are the real deal, they even smell like Bret (not to sound gay, but he smells amazing). For the record the money goes to charity. We bid on all items hoping to win something, when you win, you get to meet Bret, we made sure that the person doing the auction knew that we wanted two meet and greets. We did win a shirt, and as soon as we paid, he received our shirt and 2 backstage passes

Here is my backstage pass

Bret signed the back of my backstage pass

We got a couple of minutes with Bret, I got a handshake and a hug, my gf hugged him and kissed him on the cheeck. Bret was as nice as could be, and it was worth every penny.

I have more info and picture in much more detail on my facebook page. I've also been moving so my sig isn't exactly up to date
Most Recently Sent: Larry King,George Foreman
Most Recent Successes: Bret Michaels, RL Stine
Most Recent In Person: Bret Michaels, Tommy Smothers Signed Give Peace A Chance Vinyl
Favorite Autographs: Chesley Sully Sullenberger AKA Pilot who landed plane on the Hudson, Kari Byron (Hot pic)
Favorite Personalization: Henry Winkler (Fonzie)
Most Authentic Successes in a day: 3, Most sends in a day: 7, RTS to date: 4 Sec's: 2, PP/AP: 18 Authentic: 92
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bret Michaels!!! Finally got to meet Bret!

Post by Heyheyyou »

Not to be mean but how much did you pay for that? Because my friend drove 5 hrs to see Bret and he wouldn't sign at all unless you paid for the VIP apparently it wouldn't be fair to the others who paid 400.00 to meet him.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Heyheyyou wrote:Not to be mean but how much did you pay for that? Because my friend drove 5 hrs to see Bret and he wouldn't sign at all unless you paid for the VIP apparently it wouldn't be fair to the others who paid 400.00 to meet him.
He said,since he was the higest bidder on a certain at the auction, he got to meet brett
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
magicdude20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicdude20 »

Heyheyyou wrote:Not to be mean but how much did you pay for that? Because my friend drove 5 hrs to see Bret and he wouldn't sign at all unless you paid for the VIP apparently it wouldn't be fair to the others who paid 400.00 to meet him.
Bret does a general meet and greet for a 200 dollar donation to his charity, usually theres a couple of high priced autographed items for sale that include meeting Bret (such as an autographed guitar). He also sells VIP ticket packages for some of his shows, which include front row seating meet and greet, autographed items etc......

While I'd prefer not to get into too much detail as to how much I spent, all I'd like to say is, I had a maximum dollar amount in mind, which I did not spend everything I was willing to, I'd also like to say, as a huge Bret/Poison fan, and being that me and my gf went to see Bret in concert on our first date (Bret's a big deal in our relationship), it was worth every penny.

If you want a Bret auto but don't want to shell out a lot of cash, he does sell some autographed items (at his shows), such as pictures and bandanas at decent prices, it's a great show and worth checking out.
Most Recently Sent: Larry King,George Foreman
Most Recent Successes: Bret Michaels, RL Stine
Most Recent In Person: Bret Michaels, Tommy Smothers Signed Give Peace A Chance Vinyl
Favorite Autographs: Chesley Sully Sullenberger AKA Pilot who landed plane on the Hudson, Kari Byron (Hot pic)
Favorite Personalization: Henry Winkler (Fonzie)
Most Authentic Successes in a day: 3, Most sends in a day: 7, RTS to date: 4 Sec's: 2, PP/AP: 18 Authentic: 92