Sending to a college

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending to a college

Post by Heyheyyou »

He wasn't rude persay just gave off that vibe hey I don't like doing this but I am going to do it anyways to get people to stop nagging me. It's like Bud said about Harrison in the rude/nice celebs thread I mean they are nice but to Dave it is more of a business not necessarily rude persay but just the vibe they give off like giving my friend and I a hard time about autographs or when we said we loved him in FH he seemed kinda uninterested. Sometimes it's the vibe the person gives off that makes it difficult and in Dave's case that it was.
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WildChild96 »

Ah, I see. I'm sorry you had that kind of experience with him. :( And do you mean Harrison Ford?
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

Bud was talking about how Harrison Ford is all business but isn't necessarily rude. That is what I meant I was comparing:) Bud mentioned in nice/rude celebs thread
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

It's possible he could have been having a bad day. Just because he was like that with you doesn't mean he's like that with everyone, right?
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

Tabby wrote:It's possible he could have been having a bad day. Just because he was like that with you doesn't mean he's like that with everyone, right?
That's true, I'd still say give it a go! You don't know if something was going on in his personal life at the time to make him less friendly. It's worth a try! {up}
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

I sent a message to Dave on his official website. In the first message, I stated how I sent him some mail and I gave the address I used. The good news is, he did reply. He told me to scan my letter and email it. I told him it's an autograph request, and kindly asked if he would sign it. I told him I got Bab Saget's and framed it.
He hasn't replied yet. It's been a few days. I'm starting to feel like he won't do it. I feel discouraged.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Don't lose hope! I've had to wait several weeks sometimes before they replied back to emails. Keep us updated! :D

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:58 am.