meeting artists after a concert?

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
netsfan00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

meeting artists after a concert?

Post by netsfan00 »

anyone have any experiences of tips meeting artists after a concert?

im talking about smaller venues, where there aren't a million ways to exit the venue. anyone have any tips or advice?
New Jersey Nets
dueby_boys

Re: meeting artists after a concert?

Post by dueby_boys »

sure. since it will be a smaller place and not like MSG or somewhere like that: always take a photo and a camera because you never know what could happen. not the best advice but i tried to help. LOL :lol: always take an 8x10 photo. thats what i do.
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

Find out where the artist(s) will be leaving from, and try and estimate what time. You may be waiting some time, but often they'll come out swiftly after a performance. Definitely bring something to get signed!
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

I have met alot of artists this way but like people have said the bigger venues and some ampitheaters it isn't as easy. The venue might be set-up different where you cannot access the buses or stage door,etc. Also the bigger the act the more harder and more crowded it will be and be cautious of security.
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

i also have meet a lot artists after shows
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning