Is it okay to send this to get signed?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
connorjackman

Is it okay to send this to get signed?

Post by connorjackman »

Hello,

Would it be okay or disrepectful or something to send a pair of boxers (underwear) to get signed? =:L

Connor :D
Recently Requested: Cody Linley, Miley Cyrus, Joe McElderry, Lloyd Daniels, Katie Price, Marc Elliott, Gino D'Acampo, Peter Andre, Holly Willoughby, Jonas Altberg aka Basshunter, Lady Gaga(VV), Lady Gaga (VV), Noel Edmonds, Selena Gomez, Dwayne Johnson, Peter Andre, Gino D'Acampo, Holly Willoughby, Joe McElderry.

Recently Received: Lloyd Daniels, John and Edward Grimes, Danyl Johnson, Marc Elliott, Basshunter.
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is it okay to send this to get signed?

Post by capmonte »

I don't think it would be disrespectful, but I think it would be a bit weird... :neutral:
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

who are you wanting to send boxers to?
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Depends on who your sending them too? And make sure they are brand new haha
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

I just need to ask: why?

It's not disrespectful, but won't a photo do? Or is it for an in-joke or something?
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Maybe he's sending to the Fruit of the Loom guys... :lol: It would be appropriate in that case. haha
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!