how many

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

how many

Post by harrypotterfan. »

hey guys just wanted to know something. i put three stamps on the inside envlope and four on the outside is four to much u think? it just felt like the envlope as to heavy and i did not want a rts cause i did not put enough stamps on it so do u think that was enough cause i had a letter three photos and a enlvope inside so i hope i did good. :D :) :mrgreen: {up}
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: how many

Post by Tabby »

That sounds right to me. {up} you should be fine.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

It depends on several things
~What country you are mailing it FROM
~What country you are mailing it TO
~What size it is

If you give us those things, we can help you, as of now, I have no idea if three or four stamps will work.

BossC
packrat

Post by packrat »

Why don't you take it to the post office and send from there? They have a kiosk in the lobby you can use to weigh your stuff and you can buy the stamps you need while you are there. Piece of cake.
GeorgeStar

Post by GeorgeStar »

Hi there!

What country are you mailing from? As in various countries stamps have different values for postage!
What country are you mailing to? As further countries require more stamps and nearer countries require less!
What are you sending? As postage can depend on size & weight.

The case may be that your using too many stamps, and nobody wants that as it means less autographs!

Thanks, GeorgeStar [uk]
G E O R G E