Funny celebrity story / connection

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jtalmodovar26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Funny celebrity story / connection

Post by jtalmodovar26 »

For years I've been going to the same barber and we never really knew a lot about him. While I was getting my annual back to school haircut i found out that barber's grand children is Spencer (curtis from the santa clause movies) and Abigail Breslin :shock: I just thought it was really funny :lol: does anybody else have a funny story or weird connection to fame like this?
Waiting for: Donald Trump ; Will Ferrell ; Bill Nye the Science Guy ; Bryan Cranston ; Steve Ballmer ; ozzy ;Rick Moranis ;Tom Savini ; Daniel Tosh ; Clint Eastwood ;Stephen Colbert ; Tom Herr ;Chris Gardner ; Steve Carell ; Jack Mcbrayer ;Nancy Pelosi ; Anthony Weiner ; R.L stine , Ray Bradbury ; Harrison Ford ;Tom Scholz ; Steve Martin ; Carlos Santana
Autographs (TTM): Pawn Stars ; Theodore Gray ; Jillian Michaels ; Sid Meiers ; Clive Cussler ; Jay Leno ; Sen. Mike Sturla ; Bear Grylls ; Gov. Ed Rendell ; The Fonz! ; A-rod ; Hugh Laurie ; Steve Wozniak ; MythBusters! (Tori , Grant , Kari!); Bill Clinton! ; Arnold Schwarzenneger (X2)
Chevy Chase ; John Lasseter ; Ben Bernanke ; VP Joe Biden ; Jenna Fischer ; Peter Billingsley ; Marcus Hamilton ; Ed Asner

Check out my photobucket (not all of my pics are up yet): http://adf.ly/KIER
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Funny celebrity story / connection

Post by Tabby »

jtalmodovar26 wrote:For years I've been going to the same barber and we never really knew a lot about him. While I was getting my annual back to school haircut i found out that barber's grand children is Spencer (curtis from the santa clause movies) and Abigail Breslin :shock: I just thought it was really funny :lol: does anybody else have a funny story or weird connection to fame like this?

Hahahaha. I really like that story. That's crazy. Unfortunately I don't have any :(
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Wow, that's so cool!! :D I got a reply from Abbie a couple months ago via her play in New York. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

Someone I know works with Nick Lachey's dad which is kinda cool and someone else I know is also good friends with Nick Lachey. Many Many Nick connections :lol:
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

My best friend used to be babysat by Susan Egan (Meg from Hercules).

When she was pregnant with me, my mom met Patty McCormack (the Bad Seed) in a bank; they chatted a bit (mom was a big fan) and she patted my mom's belly. I like to think of that as my first celebrity encounter (Ms. McCormack was amused by this when I told her the story in a letter; she wrote a little note asking me to send my mom her regards).
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
jtalmodovar26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jtalmodovar26 »

oh i got another funny one . It was the last day of school before christmas break and to get out of doing a small little christmas quiz we got our english teacher to start talking about her . apparently as a little girl she was next door neighbors to jean sheperd (creator of a christmas story) lol :lol: {up}
Waiting for: Donald Trump ; Will Ferrell ; Bill Nye the Science Guy ; Bryan Cranston ; Steve Ballmer ; ozzy ;Rick Moranis ;Tom Savini ; Daniel Tosh ; Clint Eastwood ;Stephen Colbert ; Tom Herr ;Chris Gardner ; Steve Carell ; Jack Mcbrayer ;Nancy Pelosi ; Anthony Weiner ; R.L stine , Ray Bradbury ; Harrison Ford ;Tom Scholz ; Steve Martin ; Carlos Santana
Autographs (TTM): Pawn Stars ; Theodore Gray ; Jillian Michaels ; Sid Meiers ; Clive Cussler ; Jay Leno ; Sen. Mike Sturla ; Bear Grylls ; Gov. Ed Rendell ; The Fonz! ; A-rod ; Hugh Laurie ; Steve Wozniak ; MythBusters! (Tori , Grant , Kari!); Bill Clinton! ; Arnold Schwarzenneger (X2)
Chevy Chase ; John Lasseter ; Ben Bernanke ; VP Joe Biden ; Jenna Fischer ; Peter Billingsley ; Marcus Hamilton ; Ed Asner

Check out my photobucket (not all of my pics are up yet): http://adf.ly/KIER
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I just found out today that my dad talked with the mom of Zach Roerig!! We don't live to far from Montpelier, OH were he grew up and we actually drive past the place where he used to work every sunday!! So cool! She had a photo of him and his siter on the wall of the business and she just happened to mention that he was in hollywood filming all these movies :lol:

I'll have to see about getting an autographed photo of him! :D

RYAN J. 8)
Jack.S
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jack.S »

My connection to fame isn't exactly funny/strange but my uncle is American actor John Larroquette. He is married to my mum's sister. It's kind of cool having him as an uncle, he sent me a signed copy of The 5 C's Of Cinematography for my birthday :D

Favorite Autographs: Harvey Keitel, Mark Harmon, David McCallum, Pauley Perrette, Leslie Nielsen
Waiting On:Pauley Perrette, Peter Kay, Larry David, Sean Murray, Gary Sinise.
Most Wanted: Sean Murray, Tom , Bill Hicks, Mitch Hedberg

My autographs: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10 ... &aid=70604
My website: http://www.jacksautographs.webs.com/
Will Bozarth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Will Bozarth »

I was in 18 ESPN commercials and a centerfold of SI in 96. Harry Dean Stanton played the father in the commercials.
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

My Dad's a bus driver and he drove Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie around in a bus to film one of their sketches back in the 80s for A Bit of Fry and Laurie. Stephen Fry left his script on the bus, and my Dad picked it up afterwards. For that, I love him forever, lol! :lol:
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.