Jesse McCartney Via Venue failure

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Jaiden
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jesse McCartney Via Venue failure

Post by Jaiden »

I was surfing Jesse´s website about one month ago, and there was a touring schedule so I saw that he was going to perform in Germany, the Tui Arena in Hannover. So I wrote Jesse a letter saying I was a fan and loved his music, and I printed out a selfmade wallpaper for him to sign, and I wrote a letter in German asking Tui Arena if they could pass it on to him, and I also wrote the same letter in English because I was affraid my German was all wrong.. and I enclosed an self adressed envelope, and wrote that he could just send it to me, because I would go to the postoffice and pay it when it arrived..

So yesterday I got a letter back from Tui Arena, so I was all happy, they didnt used my envelop btw, but I opened it, and I found my wallpaper unsigned, and both letters, with another one from Tui Arena saying that his concert with the Backstreetboys was allready happened! And that Jesse´s website wasnt updated and that instead of 11/30/2005 he was there at 10/30/2005.. :(.. so.. that was it!

Ohh.. and they thought I was a girl :S Frau Jordy.. Pff lol
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

Hi Jordy,

I'm sorry for your failure :| You only missed him by a month :lol:

Joey {up}

p.s. I'm moving this to Via Venue feedback.
Jaiden
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaiden »

Oh sorry for that I didnt knew there was a via venue feedback or an in person one.. Im sorry
fancypatches
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fancypatches »

Hey, no problem Jaiden!

Sorry to hear about the lack of success! :(

:| Fancy
{??} POTC2- July 7th 2006