Paul McCartney

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Paul McCartney

Post by tayl0rx4 »

I sent VV to him in Philadelphia. I'm crossing my fingers that I get something back, but my hopes aren't high. I've heard the Wachovia Center is pretty good at handling fanmail. Also, I decorated the entire envelope with pictures of Paul and The Beatles. Do you think there might possibly be a better chance since it's eye catching? Lol I was thinking of every possible way to get my envelope noticed.

I went to his concert last night and surprisingly he was bringing up people that wanted his signature and then they got it tattooed. And at the end of the night, the people in the first few rows threw things up, he signed them, gave to security and security handed it back to the person it belonged to.
I Love You More Michael, Forever and Always.

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Waiting On-David Beckham, Latoya Jackson
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Paul McCartney

Post by WildChild96 »

I actually almost saw him at the hotel he was staying at in Philly today. I sent to him c/o the Wachovia Center, too...praying I get a reply back!
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

WildChild96 wrote:I actually almost saw him at the hotel he was staying at in Philly today. I sent to him c/o the Wachovia Center, too...praying I get a reply back!
Omg Really?! That's awesome! What hotel was he staying at? I hope I get something back to! :)

Success- Legally Blonde The Musical Cast, Savannah Outen X2, and Taylor Swift!X3 John Travolta,Rob Lowe, Selena Gomez, Christian Bale, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian
Most Wanted-Andy Samberg, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor, Britney Spears, Amy Poehler, Lauren Conrad,Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WildChild96 »

The Four Seasons. :)
flashman441
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by flashman441 »

I sent him there too.. haha I hope one of these times, he signs for us!
Big Ben
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Big Ben »

I sent there, too; and to the Foro Sol in Mexico ... oh yes, and to each of his UK gigs :lol:

Received: NOTHING :( however I'm still hoping the Wachoivia Centre was the lucky place to send {up}

Good luck to you as well :D
Comments on authenticity welcome!

Check out my website:

http://bens-autographs.webs.com/ - Don't forget to sign into my guest book, please :-)
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WildChild96 »

Thanks! I'll really need it, lol. :)
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

WildChild96 wrote:The Four Seasons. :)
How did you make out at The Four Seasons? I tried him the there the last two times he was in Philly with no luck. We met the rest of his band, but not him.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WildChild96 »

Well, we kept waiting for him to come out the front. We saw some of his band members going into his tour bus (the black one, if you might remember). I thought he'd come out of the bus, but no...After waiting at the front for a while, we'd heard he was going out from the loading dock. We went back there and waited. He came out, but go figure I was on the lousy wrong side of the street and didn't even see him. My dad caught a VERY brief glimpse of him, though. He stuck his head out the window of a black SUV he was in, and waved. Boy, was I PO'ed. Still am. :( I didn't see one person get ANYTHING signed. It was pretty tight security. One guy told us he signed something for a little girl the day before at the hotel. Another guy told my dad it was barricaded the night before, and you couldn't even get near the place to see him.
tayl0rx4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tayl0rx4 »

Man, I wish I knew he was staying at The Four Seasons. I would've went.

I hope we all get something back! Or at least one of us lol :D