NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Norwegiancollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by Norwegiancollector »

shadow316 wrote:
Norwegiancollector wrote:Hi!
Im new to this NFL TTM, but i do collect ttm.
Ok so most of the players is signing trough their stadium team address, is that right? Im talking about generally, not offseason. But speaking off offseason, is it still smart to send to the team address? Thanks.
This is true, of course some teams are better than others about their mail. For example, the Colts and Packers are excellent with fan mail, but the 49ers and Bears can be tough. Just like any other TTM, it's hit or miss depending on the player that you're going for.

As far as sending to players c/o team in the offseason, you certainly can do it. Some teams forward your mail on, and don't forget OTA's are starting now. You just may wait a little longer to get a return if you send in the offseason. Welcome aboard, and good luck!
Ok thanks!
Just one more thing guys: Is it true that players is easier to get if you send trading cards? In that case that would totally suck for me, since I cant buy them in Norway.....
Thanks again, and great successes evryone, especially the Belichick one ;-)
Favorite Autograph's: Don Rosa,Eddy Merckx,Usain Bolt,Dolph Ziggler,John Travolta, Tim Allen

Waiting on: Tom Hanks, Peyton Manning, Matt Moore

Wanted: PEYTON MANNING,John Cena,Santino Marella,Pierce Brosnan,Roger Moore,Jeff Saturday,Tom Hanks,Michael Jackson,Randy Orton, Dallas Clark
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

27gridiron,

I supplied the box and postage. LT is one of those that if you don't supply it, it doesn't get back to you. What I do is address the box, tape one side shut, put postage on, then I buy the brown shipping paper at the dollar tree and and wrap it. Then i address the outside and mail it. This way, the box is addressed and postage is on, all they have to do is sign the helmet and then tape the box shut. Just make sure you tape the box shut BEFORE you put postage on the box. Otherwise, the post office won't ship it to you.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

Norwegiancollector wrote:
shadow316 wrote:
Norwegiancollector wrote:Hi!
Im new to this NFL TTM, but i do collect ttm.
Ok so most of the players is signing trough their stadium team address, is that right? Im talking about generally, not offseason. But speaking off offseason, is it still smart to send to the team address? Thanks.
This is true, of course some teams are better than others about their mail. For example, the Colts and Packers are excellent with fan mail, but the 49ers and Bears can be tough. Just like any other TTM, it's hit or miss depending on the player that you're going for.

As far as sending to players c/o team in the offseason, you certainly can do it. Some teams forward your mail on, and don't forget OTA's are starting now. You just may wait a little longer to get a return if you send in the offseason. Welcome aboard, and good luck!
Ok thanks!
Just one more thing guys: Is it true that players is easier to get if you send trading cards? In that case that would totally suck for me, since I cant buy them in Norway.....
Thanks again, and great successes evryone, especially the Belichick one ;-)
I think the chances of success are more about how popular the player is rather than what you send. Me, I usually send 4X6 photos, unless it's someone I really want on an 8X10. Sending cards sure cuts down on postage, but I just like the look of a photo better. A lot of guys on here do cards, and a lot of those do look nice. Don't forget you can get cards on eBay no matter where you live.

Just make sure, whatever you send, since you're in Norway that you have plenty of postage on both your SASE and your LOR. You don't want it to show up "Postage Due" because it'll get tossed right in the trash. Good luck!
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True_MaiizeNBlue »

Had a success today when I got home. Got an autograph from one of my all time favorite college coaches Les Miles. Knicks congrats on the auto I'm sure it wasn't easy to get.
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

Thanks Maize and Blue! Today I got a couple baseball legends and HOF QB Dan Fouts!!! He signed my rackrs card and gave me a card!!!! I was so happy to get this back because my dad has told me many stories about him and Joiner, now I have both!!!!!
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True_MaiizeNBlue »

Knicks I PMed you about the Belichick addy.

Hoping to send to Lee Corso later this weekend.
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

Met Danieal Manning and James Casey of the Texans today in Austin for the Texans draft party. With those 2 signing 4 cards, I got 1,000 autographs on cards!
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

Congrats on your milestone leebo!!! I hope someday I can get half of that!
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

leebo wrote:Met Danieal Manning and James Casey of the Texans today in Austin for the Texans draft party. With those 2 signing 4 cards, I got 1,000 autographs on cards!
Epic milestone! Just epic!
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
lmt022
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lmt022 »

Got Tom Rathman yesterday.

Probably one of the best things about this past week.

Also, congrats Lee.
Favorites TTM: Terry Bradshaw (card 3x) Tedy Bruschi (Card / 8x10), Mike Ditka (card), Alex Karras (SI 1970), Archie Manning (card), Matt Schaub (card)
Favorites In Person: Michael Brooks, Matt Stover, Karl Malone, Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin), Eve 6, Fred Dean, Ryan Moats
Currently Seeking: Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, any of the 1970s Steelers, Any players that attended Louisiana Tech University