NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by Hardcore42187 »

bickel84 wrote:I finally received my first success sending to Soldier Field. Received back a card signed from Santonio Holmes. He sent back a different card than what I sent but that's alright.
I've wanted to get Santonio' autograph on a Topps Chrome Ring of Honor card for a while. Thanks for sharing your success I'm gonna try him there.

I've gotten the following football returns since my last post.

Barney Bussey 3/2- 91 UD + ic
Scott Case 2/2 - 91 UD
Steve Broussard 1/1 - 91 UD
Hassan Jones 2/2 - 91 UD
Henry Josey 3/3 - 14 Sage + 14 Leaf Draft
Carl Bradford 2/1 - 14 Sage + ic
Brandon Stokley 2/2 - 08Score
Herschel Walker - 2 diff 91 UD. Inscribed 1982 Heisman on one. He kept one card but that's cool.
Damon Huard 2/2 - 97 Topps
Ron Rivera 2/2 - 91 UD & 2013 Topps Carolina Panthers team card
John Offerdahl 2/2 - 91 UD
Mark Carrier 2/2 - 91 UD
Markus Paul 1/1 - 91 UD
Raymont Harris 3/3 - 97 Skybox Impact + 2 more
Mario Williams 2/2 - Topps RC + 14 Score
Sterling Sharpe 1/1 - 91 UD
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
Bears fan 10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bears fan 10 »

bickel84 wrote:I finally received my first success sending to Soldier Field. Received back a card signed from Santonio Holmes. He sent back a different card than what I sent but that's alright.
Congrats on your success!! If I may ask when did u send out the card? Thanks so much!
Autographs recived ttm: Peyton Manning, Julius Peppers, Corey Wooten, Steven Jackson, Dan Fouts x2, Ozzie Newsome, Lance Kendricks, Tony Dungy, Les Miles, Jimbo Fisher x2, Harry Carson, Rollie Fingers, Joe Nathan, Ryne Sandberg, Curtis Granderson, Phil Niekro, Jim Bunning x2, Nyjer Morgan, Bobby Doer, Joe Morgan, Deron Williams, Eric Dickerson, Andre Reed, Charlie Joiner, Bobby Hull, Gale Sayers, Dirk Nowitzki, Rick Pitino, John Harbaugh, Lawrence Taylor x2, Finn Bálor x3, Donald Cerrone x2.
bickel84
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by bickel84 »

Bears fan 10 wrote:
Congrats on your success!! If I may ask when did u send out the card? Thanks so much!
Thanks! I sent it out on 9/6/14 and it came back on 10/22/14.
Da Bears!
biggphilly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by biggphilly »

anybody have a recent working address for Brian Bosworth??
Waiting On: Jesse Jane, Emilio Estevez, Adam West, Jenny McCarthy, Richard Petty and More
wrestlefanatic77
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlefanatic77 »

Just did my first send-out:

Peyton Manning at the Broncos facility
Mike Zimmer, Teddy Bridgewater, and Greg Jennings at the Vikings facilty.

Tommorow, I may try to send 2 to Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees. Not holding my breath though.
Autographs collected TTM

Trish Stratus, Bruno Sammartino, Mike McCarthy, Maryse Oulette, Kaitlyn, Maria Kanellis, Bud Grant, Brett Favre (pre-print), Terry Funk
Nygiants42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nygiants42 »

Kirk Cousins 2/2 in 11 months
Badgers16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Badgers16 »

xstang05x wrote:Does anyone know the deal with Dick Butkus and TTM's? Seem's like 8 times out of 10 he signs and then the other 2 times he returns to sender. I just got a jersey I sent to him returned. I also included a donation that was never opened. Confusing since so many still have success with him
Did you write "donation enclosed" on the envelope? Almost all of the failures I've seen from him are because the person didn't write that. I'm sending a jersey to him soon so I'm hoping for the best on that.
bickel84

Post by bickel84 »

Badgers16 wrote:
xstang05x wrote:Does anyone know the deal with Dick Butkus and TTM's? Seem's like 8 times out of 10 he signs and then the other 2 times he returns to sender. I just got a jersey I sent to him returned. I also included a donation that was never opened. Confusing since so many still have success with him
Did you write "donation enclosed" on the envelope? Almost all of the failures I've seen from him are because the person didn't write that. I'm sending a jersey to him soon so I'm hoping for the best on that.
When I received my success from him I didn't write "donation enclosed" on the envelope. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt.
Da Bears!
Badgers16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Badgers16 »

Yeah I have seen people get a success from him without putting that on there, but it seems to increase your chance to get a return.
Also got a success on Saturday from Melvin Gordon. Pretty cool to get it back and then watch him run for over 400 yards on the same day haha
xstang05x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xstang05x »

Badgers16 wrote:
I only wrote it on the smaller envelope inside the bubble mailer for the jersey. Keep me updated so I can decide if I should pay for shipping again and send it back out. Thanks