NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by shadow316 »

Monday brought back a big one, PEYTON MANNING! Wasn't sure I'd see this one back so soon. Sent a custom 4X6 on 8/7 and received it back on 8/30 signed in fine blue sharpie! I sent it c/o the Peyback Foundation. I noticed a lot of recent successes have been coming back unsigned with a signed 5X7 from the foundation. My item was sent back to me signed, so if you have anything pending for Peyton I'd say you're in luck. I actually have a pic of this I'm going to try to edit into this post soon.
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
superbowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superbowl »

nice, im still waiting for peyton
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Check out my site: http://myttmmailday.blogspot.com/

I post all of my TTM successes and pictures on there.

***Want to help the less fortunate? Now you can, for every time that you click an ad on my website, all of the money made will be donated to charity. It takes virtually no time at all to help. If you go to my site and want to help out, just click a few ads and help the less fortunate. My goal is to raise $100 by for people that are less fortunate than us. Thanks a ton!!!***

Also, I still haven't decided which charity I'm going to donate to. I was looking at heifer, but heard some negative things. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks for all of your help.
cd4242
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cd4242 »

Andy Robustelli signed 3/1 in10dAys

I'll post the address later when I find it
Recent Successes:Raymond Berry,Ozzie Newsome, Bruce Smith, Steve Largent,Brandon Phillips,Pat Neshek, Lawrence Taylor,Steve Alford,Chuck Bednarik,Bob Huggins, Bruce Weber, Brad Daugherty, Rick Pitino, Daniel Tosh, Jim Calhoun, Tom Izzo, Jay Leno, Pawn Stars,John Calipari, Coach K, Travis Pastrana, Dick Vitale, OKC Thunder

looking for anybody who has had a success with Ed reed or Andre Johnson
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

Hit a HUGE drought lately! I'm guessing the same goes for everyone else. I was afraid this would happen if the returns didn't come in before the season started. Wanted to give everyone an update on trends I've been seeing.

Apparently Drew Brees has started sending out pre-prints. I still have a request pending that I sent back in July sometime, hopefully that doesn't come back as a preprint. I've actually seen a couple RTS from the Saints as a whole lately, saying they are too busy to sign except for charity. I also see that Joe Theismann is still signing without sending a donation to St. Jude. Seems like you get one TTM auto, then additional autos go for a donation only.

I haven't sent much out in a while, but I'm looking for an address for Larry Centers. He was a pass catching fullback for the Cardinals, Redskins, Bills and Pats. Anyone have an address on him? I have a potential address in a city near Dallas, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has had a TTM success from him.

Thanks and good luck to all!

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Just got Frank Gore yesterday. He signed 1/2 cards that I sent.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

does anybody know if Megatron AKA Calvin Johnson replies to fanmail? or have anyone have a success yet from Suh or Stafford from the lions?
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

ultimateager wrote:does anybody know if Megatron AKA Calvin Johnson replies to fanmail? or have anyone have a success yet from Suh or Stafford from the lions?
I have seen some successes from Stafford, but it was through a home address. I think it MAY be in the database, so try doing a search for it. If not I'll try to dig it up and post it for you.

As for Suh and Johnson, haven't seen any responses from them yet. Unless it's an offensive lineman, it's very rare to see a first round draft pick sign TTM in their rookie season. If you send to either of these guys, I'd plan on waiting a while for a response.

Good luck, let us know how you do!

ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

yea i can't find staffords home addy... i am going to try to get Megatron and Suh tho!
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
DeathBoyTheSick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DeathBoyTheSick »

I recently got back Earnest Byner using the Jaguars team address. Signed 2 cards and my q&a.
"Everybody has the perfect strategy, until I punch them in the face." - Mike Tyson

“Tonight, just like I did in America, I’m gonna dominate you Raven. Your time in FWA will be "Nevermore", you can quote that.. BlTCH!” - CM Punk - FWA

Please check out my site - A WORK IN PROGRESS!! - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/
alexjumbo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alexjumbo »

Finnally got my first success!!! Monte Kiffen- former coach of the buccaneers, now coach of USC. Sent on 9/15/10 recieved back on 9/21/10.