Lindsay Lohan Outta Jail??

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
jtalmodovar26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lindsay Lohan Outta Jail??

Post by jtalmodovar26 »

she's a drug addict and ruined her career (not that she had that much of a career before)
Waiting for: Donald Trump ; Will Ferrell ; Bill Nye the Science Guy ; Bryan Cranston ; Steve Ballmer ; ozzy ;Rick Moranis ;Tom Savini ; Daniel Tosh ; Clint Eastwood ;Stephen Colbert ; Tom Herr ;Chris Gardner ; Steve Carell ; Jack Mcbrayer ;Nancy Pelosi ; Anthony Weiner ; R.L stine , Ray Bradbury ; Harrison Ford ;Tom Scholz ; Steve Martin ; Carlos Santana
Autographs (TTM): Pawn Stars ; Theodore Gray ; Jillian Michaels ; Sid Meiers ; Clive Cussler ; Jay Leno ; Sen. Mike Sturla ; Bear Grylls ; Gov. Ed Rendell ; The Fonz! ; A-rod ; Hugh Laurie ; Steve Wozniak ; MythBusters! (Tori , Grant , Kari!); Bill Clinton! ; Arnold Schwarzenneger (X2)
Chevy Chase ; John Lasseter ; Ben Bernanke ; VP Joe Biden ; Jenna Fischer ; Peter Billingsley ; Marcus Hamilton ; Ed Asner

Check out my photobucket (not all of my pics are up yet): http://adf.ly/KIER
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lindsay Lohan Outta Jail??

Post by harrypotterfan. »

i fell bad for her. i think if her mom did not party with her so much she might have a had a good chance and a good life i blame the mom and dad for how must she is :cry:
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning