Lindsay Lohan Outta Jail??

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dueby_boys

Lindsay Lohan Outta Jail??

Post by dueby_boys »

wow...oh my god. that cry baby is already outta jail after 12 days (or something) there is no way she will get clean this way!

any opinions about her?
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lindsay Lohan Outta Jail??

Post by peter15 »

Well shes technically out of jail but truthfully she isn't free. She is going to the same rehab where Brittany Spears went when she wen through those rough years and she is gonna be forced to stay there. I think they would rather have murderers and whatnot in jail than someone who violated probation. Just my opinion
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

She is just a mess. simple as that.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

I think they should of made her stay in jail. and she had her own room and crap. so it wasnt like she was taken that much room @ the jail. She is like 87 pounds. lol. i would of made her stay there. it makes her think she can get away with anything. Now if that were me or anyone on here i/ we would still be in jail which is {down}
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

dueby_boys wrote:wow...oh my god. that cry baby is already outta jail after 12 days (or something) there is no way she will get clean this way!

any opinions about her?
She like went right into rehab for the next 90 days I think being in Rehab will help her get clen more so than sitting in some dirty jail cell.
and crybaby? were you there in the cell with her? If not then how do you know she is a crybaby.
she served the same amount of time anyone who did the same thing would get right now cause of overcrowding, and she didnt even go home first she went right to rehab.

not trying to me mean just sayin being negative about her isnt going to help her get better, send positive love and kisses her way and she will get clean up.
Formerly Starzgirl93, time for a fresh start, new name!
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

they let her go due to over crowding :roll:
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

nicole175 wrote:they let her go due to over crowding :roll:
Just like they do with anyone else who is in theiir for something minor, and behaves themself durring the time they are there.
Formerly Starzgirl93, time for a fresh start, new name!
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Starzgirl93 wrote:
dueby_boys wrote:wow...oh my god. that cry baby is already outta jail after 12 days (or something) there is no way she will get clean this way!

any opinions about her?
She like went right into rehab for the next 90 days I think being in Rehab will help her get clen more so than sitting in some dirty jail cell.
and crybaby? were you there in the cell with her? If not then how do you know she is a crybaby.
she served the same amount of time anyone who did the same thing would get right now cause of overcrowding, and she didnt even go home first she went right to rehab.

not trying to me mean just sayin being negative about her isnt going to help her get better, send positive love and kisses her way and she will get clean up.
yes she was a crybaby. she screwed up and missed classes, "lost" her passport, and was late for court several times, and she wants to cry and use her "actoring skills to try to catch a break with the judge. yes crybaby. How do u go from 90 days (like it should be) to 12 days. and no one who was "normal" would be able to get out. she is alot of $$$$$. thats the only reason why. yeah "overcrowding." just like the OJ simpson case. He had money which equals no sentence or very little sentence. and even though this isnt the same drug/ drinking thing MONEY MATTERS :mrgreen: Trust! ;)

By the way: im not sending anything her way until i see some improvment with her and her illness. (this maybe mean but im honest)
Last edited by dueby_boys on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Starzgirl93 wrote:
nicole175 wrote:they let her go due to over crowding :roll:
Just like they do with anyone else who is in theiir for something minor, and behaves themself durring the time they are there.
thats called being a very good actress.

(IMO)
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

please be aware that this is an opinion thread so say what you gotta say however please dont fight because i dont wanna see it get locked. thanks so much.

~DUEBY~

8)