Could it be that ASHLEY GREENE doesn't send to GERMANY????

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Rox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Could it be that ASHLEY GREENE doesn't send to GERMANY????

Post by Rox »

hmm...

I have sent her two pics and a self addressed envelope with two dollars.

to this address:

Ashley Greene
McKeon-Myones Management
3500 Olive Avenue
Suite 770
Burbank, CA 91505-5527
USA

on Januray the 29th

I saw the feedbacks from other people, which have sent their fanmail later and have gotten it already!
DarbyD53
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Could it be that ASHLEY GREENE doesn't send to GERMANY????

Post by DarbyD53 »

That happens a lot. I know I've sent stuff to people here in the states 6 months ago, and people who just sent 2 months ago have got theirs back. It's just part of the luck of it. I doubt it's that she refuses to send to Germany. We all love Dirk Nowitzki here in the states.
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Nah, REALLY doubt that's the reason! It's just the luck of the draw! When she arrived back in California, she was probably handed a few from the top of the pile - the most recent ones she received. The wait time usually has to do with when the celeb happens to be in town next and gets to their fanmail. If you sent in January and she wasn't in town then, then yours got pushed down to the bottom of the pile.
Foedhrass
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Foedhrass »

It's most certainly not the reason, otherwise a couple of people I know (including me) wouldn't have her autograph ;-)
(to get the password just send me a PM)

Most wanted: Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, James McAvoy, Eric Christian Olsen, Lauren Holly, Brad Beyer, Sam Worthington, Karl Urban, Jacqueline Obradors, Miranda Otto, Benedict Cumberbatch, Lee Pace, Zachary Quinto, Dylan Bruno, Sigourney Weaver & the Hobbit Cast
Favourite autographs: Alicia Coppola, Susanna Thompson, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly, Rocky Carroll, Pauley Perrette, Jennifer Connelly, Rob Morrow, Joe Spano, Michelle Nolden, Rena Sofer, Daniel Gillies, Scott Wolf
Recent successes: Chris Pine, Mercedes Masöhn, Kate Mulgrew, Russell Tovey, Cheryl Ladd, Dev Patel, Torri Higginson, Christopher Heyerdahl, Domhnall Gleeson
Rox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rox »

thank you very much <3 for all the hopefully answers! maybe I have to have more patient?!